Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What are the odds..

of trillions of random atoms forming a living, reasoning person?

very slim.

that's how lucky we all are, just for the fact that we exist. just for the fact that we got a chance to be the medium through which the universe marvels at itself.

so cheer up and smile for a dollar, will ya?

k
you from Iraq?

respect. i'm originally from Palestine.

I lol'd
dats da point amigo.

life is too precious to be wasted obsessing over those nasty pimples.

k
you from Iraq?

respect. i'm originally from Palestine.

I lol'd
dats da point amigo.

life is too precious to be wasted obsessing over those nasty pimples.

Ahlan habeeb. Yes Iraqi. I like the fact you don't give a shit about pimples. That's the way to go. Now if only the rest of these guys can have that sort of mentality.

I totally agree that to be alive is a gift, and we shouldn't care about acne, even if it is severe. But the problem is how can I be happy when society tells me I'm not supposed to be this way, I am not right, and I do not belong?

I totally agree that to be alive is a gift, and we shouldn't care about acne, even if it is severe. But the problem is how can I be happy when society tells me I'm not supposed to be this way, I am not right, and I do not belong?
when did society ever tell you to be sad? when did society reject you?

i strongly believe that life smiles upon those who smile upon it first. happiness is a decision; an outlook that is immune to almost all kinds of distress. when you're there, you're just there.

best wishes brother.

What are the odds..

of trillions of random atoms forming a living, reasoning person?

very slim.

that's how lucky we all are, just for the fact that we exist. just for the fact that we got a chance to be the medium through which the universe marvels at itself.

so cheer up and smile for a dollar, will ya?

haha so true :)

What were the chances of our parents getting together out of all the possible people in the world.

Then what are the possibilities out of all of the millions of gametes that the right two were matched to form you

THEN what were the chances of your grandparents meeting and having your mom and the other set to have your dad

THEN what about their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents

sooner or later you realize that we are linked to one of the first human beings. We are alive cause somebody from the origin of man had sex etc etc.

so we are all quite fucking exquisite in that we didn't just come along when our parents got together but moreso when the chain of human existence began.

factor in the fact that we live on a flying spinning ball of fire in the infinite void in which life only began when a spark of lighting hit earth's gases. Evolution goes here. Then our chain begins. Fucked up really.

I'm pretty happy to exist. I take for granted that I have a functional, healthy body. It's easier to look at what you don't have.