Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
j_red

What products to use?

Well today was my 30th day on tane 40mg/day (135lb 20yr old male). I have noticed my body, mainly my arms are getting a bit dry, and my lips are kind of getting to that point.

Each day and night I use CeraVe lotion to moisturize my face, and wash with baby aquaphor and use head and shoulders for shampoo/conditioner.

At night time I always put on aquaphor lip balm. For the daytime I just use chapstick, the usual brand, which isn't that great.

I need some recommendations for a moisturizing body wash/soap bar, and some sort of chapstick for the day. I don't use aquaphor in the day because it makes my lips look super shiny and looks like they have lip gloss on them.

So, anyone?

for your lips-Blistex

(I put this on right before I go to bed each night and it works wonders!)

for your skin-WATER ONLY

(I've found if I put anything else on my skin except water I'm more prone to acne)

for your lips-Blistex

(I put this on right before I go to bed each night and it works wonders!)

for your skin-WATER ONLY

(I've found if I put anything else on my skin except water I'm more prone to acne)

Yup hes right. But use moisturiser when necessary, I use E45.

pHisoderm skin cleansing bar Unscented....its as gentle as dove but with less fragrance

Dermatologist recommended...try it

The head and shoulders has zinc which is good while on accutane. If you have money to spend then I would experiment with Wen. Its a cleansing conditioner as well, except all natural ingredients, no laurel sulfates to dry out your hair. try it you'll thank me later. although its very expensive, chaz dean is a hollywood stylist.

i use burt's bees chapstick, it's reaalllyyy good and makes your lips feel nice. i use cetaphil on my body and face, it's non comedogenic and fragrance free, so it won't make you break out.

I use cetaphil cleanser and moisturizer. I LOVE the moisturizer. I also use Blistex ALL day. I have tons of them all over the place so they're always within reach. I only have facial acne so body acne has never been a concern for me so all I changed in the shower was to a body wash that was moisturizing. I use St. Ive's Vitamin E body wash now.