Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Im just wondering if any of you have tried the MD Skincare All In One Foaming Cleanser? If so, did you like it? Did it help your acne at all?

Do cleansers have to suds up to clean the face?

I'm actually using the whole MD line..The cleanser is gentle it doesn't dry skin as much as others..is hard to tell if it actually helps...but the fact that it doesn't make skin as flaky as others is good! :)

I'm actually using the whole MD line..The cleanser is gentle it doesn't dry skin as much as others..is hard to tell if it actually helps...but the fact that it doesn't make skin as flaky as others is good! :)

How am I supposed to use the cleanser? Maybe Im using it wrong

How am I supposed to use the cleanser? Maybe Im using it wrong

I usually take off my make up with Neutrogena All in one make up remover lotion,using cotton, and then wash my face with the MD all in one cleanser...

How long have you been using these products?

About 6 months for the MD products the Neutrogena make up remover for years...

I really hope it works for me because I have had it through the roof with acne! Its been twelve years. I had this one cystic pimple that I thought had died and then yesterday, the scab fell off and it came back to life. It hurts and its like three very small pustules put together. I hate it. Honestly, my pimples rarely go away. They are so hard to get to heal. I dont know why that happens. Its happens with most of my zits

I really hope it works for me because I have had it through the roof with acne! Its been twelve years. I had this one cystic pimple that I thought had died and then yesterday, the scab fell off and it came back to life. It hurts and its like three very small pustules put together. I hate it. Honestly, my pimples rarely go away. They are so hard to get to heal. I dont know why that happens. Its happens with most of my zits

You're not alone..I've been under alot of stress for the past 3 months and been breaking out alot!..and like you I get the kind that hang around for a while.I got one on my cheek right now it's been a week and no head..I just try not to touch as much as possible..I'ts hard..Imagine I'm 35 and dealing with this!..How old are you..if I may ask?

You're not alone..I've been under alot of stress for the past 3 months and been breaking out alot!..and like you I get the kind that hang around for a while.I got one on my cheek right now it's been a week and no head..I just try not to touch as much as possible..I'ts hard..Imagine I'm 35 and dealing with this!..How old are you..if I may ask?

Im turning 25 on April 26th and I still have moderate acne. I dont get acne on my forehead. Its just on my chin and my jawline

Im turning 25 on April 26th and I still have moderate acne. I dont get acne on my forehead. Its just on my chin and my jawline

I don't get on my forehead either..lately i'ts been mostly on chin too..go figure :cry:

thats a sign its hormonal

I have a derm appointment april 9..we'll see what he says..hope he can prescribe something..I'm fed up..

I have a derm appointment april 9..we'll see what he says..hope he can prescribe something..I'm fed up..

how about you, how young are you? lol

I'm 35..but people say I look 28 ;) ..although I have 2 sons and my skin has been pretty clear for the past 7 years or so..I Do'nt know why started to breakout like this lately..

I'm 35..but people say I look 28 ;) ..although I have 2 sons and my skin has been pretty clear for the past 7 years or so..I Do'nt know why started to breakout like this lately..

Ive had people think Im anywhere from 18-30

I've used MD Formulations on and off for several years, and I will be honest...I can't say it's ever made much of a difference to my skin. I used their facial cleanser, face & body scrub for quite some time, and am still using their Continuous Renewal Complex after two years (well, I may as well use up the last pot...lol)

But hey...as we all know, everyone's different and what doesn't work for one person might for another!