Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I encourage anyone chained by dietary restrictions, confused by nutritional guidelines, suffering both needless physical and mental annoyance.

Fast forward to 10 minutes when the man begins to talk. I think many of you have read this book. But for those who haven't, this will really change how you think. He's not an expert, but he's a good writer who has done his homework I think. The last 20 minutes applies best to the issues and anxieties in this forum, I believe.

If the video interests you enough, I can highly recommend his two books, "The Omnivore's Dilemma" and "In Defense of Food."

One of my favorite quotes in this video says something to the effect of "There is no one ideal diet for everyone. But thousands of years of civilization has led to most of us eating the one diet that kills us."

He also has a couple great rants about how reductionism in nutrition has led to illusions in the food aisles of processed foods being healthy.

Thanks, I'm currently chomping away at the latter. I will definitely pick up the omnivore's dilemma because of his writing style!

If the video interests you enough, I can highly recommend his two books, "The Omnivore's Dilemma" and "In Defense of Food."

One of my favorite quotes in this video says something to the effect of "There is no one ideal diet for everyone. But thousands of years of civilization has led to most of us eating the one diet that kills us."

He also has a couple great rants about how reductionism in nutrition has led to illusions in the food aisles of processed foods being healthy.