Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
VIChick

Neutrogena Skin Clearing Makeup

I was wondering, has anyone used the Neutrogena skin clearing makeup? How did it work for you? Would you recommend it for everyday use?

i've tried the liquid and compact. & i think the compact form worked better for me because of the more creamy consistency. when i was using it, i had a lot of dry spots, so it it accentuated them if i applied too much. i would suggest applying very little, gradually building up the coverage. as far as skin goes, it didn't help my acne, but it didn't aggravate it either.

Personally I wouldn't recommend it if you have sensitive or dry skin. I bought the whole line including the skin care and spot treatment and couldn't see any difference from my old products. Just recently I started to notice the area that I applied the spot treatment to most frequently was turning a little red and was very sensitive. I realized that the stuff was basically burning my skin and I actually just got home and had to replace all of my make up. The foundation barely covered any thing and since my skin was really irritated from the spot treatment it burned and made my skin flake. I have never considered myself to have sensitive, or even dry skin until I started using the Neutrogena makeup/skin care. Its way too expensive and made my skin so much worse then it already was

You could always try putting adding some the foundation into your regular moisturizer. Makes a tinted moisturizer. That's what I do. It doesn't provide alot of coverage but it looks good and you can decide if you want to use it as a regular foundation.