Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MON3Y

big redmarks from using Apple Cider vineger

yea i remember i burned myself like 3 times with Apple cider vinegar before and it left a big redmark that adventually turned into a scab in like a week that i could just peel off.. but this time ive burned myself and it been a week and the redmark has not turned into a scab.. it looks more like a big ass blemish..i mean i just dont see how this is possible because my pimple was not even this big in the first place..and left me with a big ass red spot on my face..so how much longer do you think untill it goes away?

ive never had that when using acv, but i have had something simular, but that was because of skin irritation.

make sure you dont rub to hard, be gentle on your face, damage is done so quickly.

also dont use 100% acv, ive read multiple things about it burning your skin, and even leaving marks, so dont use more then 50/50 water/acv

i dont know how long this marks you have will stay, but to be sure you can always put something on it at night, some anti-irritation creme or something, it will surely speed up the progress.

yea i remember i burned myself like 3 times with Apple cider vinegar before and it left a big redmark that adventually turned into a scab in like a week that i could just peel off.. but this time ive burned myself and it been a week and the redmark has not turned into a scab.. it looks more like a big ass blemish..i mean i just dont see how this is possible because my pimple was not even this big in the first place..and left me with a big ass red spot on my face..so how much longer do you think untill it goes away?

If you 'burned' yourself 3 times already, why did you try ACV yet again? Ah, never mind.

If you insist on using ACV, dilute it! If your skin can't handle diluted ACV (start with 1 part ACV to 3 parts water), just don't use it.

You can put an antibiotic ointment on the red mark or even petrolatum jelly.