Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

does anyone ever use benzoyl peroxide?? well i've tried it and it didn't work at all.. When i use it my acne was getting red and swelling, why is that? i guess there's still people who need another medicine beside BP..

There are a (small) handful of people who don't react well to BP. BUT...the question is...did you start using the BP slowly?? When people first start out with BP (and by reading Dan's regimen) they tend to rush right into it, and overdo it, thereby irritating their skin.

Starting off with a lot of BP can make your skin red and irritated. Otherwise, your skin may simply not be BP friendly.

are you using a BP wash or gel? Gel's tend to be a little more irritating cuz they stay on your face all day.

bp dosent work anyway ur dermatologist will tell u that...all bp does is if u have 1 big zit on ur face it will reduce the size and make it a mark in about 3 4 days...not to offend any 1 but i think the ppl who says B5 regimen or DAN regimen works is them theirself with multiple screen names or somebody who works with them

No offense but you are quite mistaken my friend.

B5 for one has worked for many many people. But vitamin cures don't work for all. Sounds to me like you tried something and just cuz it didn't work for you, you feel the need to say that all advocators of it are liers. Sorry their not.

As far as BP not helping acne... again I don't know where you get this from. BP KILLS bacteria on your face, thus keeping them from causing acne. Provided, it's not the most effective method, but it's certainly better than nothing. And as far as my derm goes, yeah he says it deffinetely does help. Not that I take his word for it. I've used BP and gotten the results for myself.

bp dosent work anyway ur dermatologist will tell u that...all bp does is if u have 1 big zit on ur face it will reduce the size and make it a mark in about 3 4 days...not to offend any 1 but i think the ppl who says B5 regimen or DAN regimen works is them theirself with multiple screen names or somebody who works with them