Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dancingwind

Which one is better?

hi people....i was wondering whether having a pimple coming to a head would be better in the long run rather than having it dried out using benzoyl peroxide (for instance)....im confused now...is it that it would be worse off if i use bp to dry it out? will the bp cause the pimple to be suppressed and the toxins still be left in the blood? can anyone help me out? thanks!!

Warm flanel damp your face in warm water for around 30 seconds then get two fingers either side of the spot making sure to get right under it so the puss is forced out the skin and not back into the skin and POP! it. Then again damp face for around 40seconds to open poars and release some stress on the opening of the what was a ugly spot :)

Good Question. Sorry no answer. Hopefully someone has a better idea. I think you have to see for yourself though.

I'm actually testing some pimples with an acne gel called freederm right now. Its been ages since I ever applied a topical, just went for it after having some bad pimples appear these past months.

Mine usually dry up AND come to a head. I always thought I had cystic acne, but my cysts ALWAYS come to a head, making them...papules/pustules I guess? Anyways, I always prefer having things come to a head so that I can take the junk out quickly and get on with the healing already!