Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello Everyone. Ive been almost exactly 5 months in the Regimen. I use Neutrogena Cream Cleanser, Dan's BP, and Cetaphil Moisturizor. Exactly 5 months in the regimen, and I can honestly say my face is worse. This isnt to say my acne is worse, however, my face is worse. I had a huge breakout about month 2, which left me with major red marks as evidenced by the picture, and I look as bad as ever. The thing is, I get relatively small pimples, however those small pimples equals very long lasting red marks, which make my face worse. I dont know if I should quit, or keep on marching through?

post-99708-1238231259_thumb.jpg

I think you gave BP enough time to see if it has an effect on you. And I guess you now need to look into other ways beside using topical stuff which you proved with your experience that they do not work.

I suggest you check out the diet/holistic section of this forum.

can you be more specific about how you do the regimen? how much bp you use, how many times a day you do it...etc.

I only used BP once a day for about 3 and 1/2 months. I recently started to used BP twice a day for the past month and 1/2. I use 2 full pumps at night, and 1 pump in the morning. I can say that I have noticed some improvement, not major, while I used 2 times a day. However, is it too late to see major improvement? Has BP taken me so far with 5 months in? I will check out the Diet/Holistic log wapak.

me too,

I am exactly 5 months and 9 days in the regimen, my acne has significantly reduced, before the regimen, I had a very oily face, so many blackheads, and some very big pimples.

But now, I can say that like freshtodeath, my face has gotten bad but my acne has gone better. What I mean is that my acne has reduced but there are days that THEY SUDDENLY BREAK OUT IN WAVES!!! There are weeks that I'm very clear except with blackheads and suddenly pimples start to break out. Its like in every breakout, I have like 6 big pimples at the same time. And they disappear and then weeks go by again when I am clear and suddenly, in happens again. Its really irritating because red marks can last for months before they disappear.

To those that have the same problem as mine, can I get your experience and advice on this situation?

Hope you can reply

thanks

Yeah, correction by the way, I mean the nutrition and holistic because the other is a log.

Hello Everyone. Ive been almost exactly 5 months in the Regimen. I use Neutrogena Cream Cleanser, Dan's BP, and Cetaphil Moisturizor. Exactly 5 months in the regimen, and I can honestly say my face is worse. This isnt to say my acne is worse, however, my face is worse. I had a huge breakout about month 2, which left me with major red marks as evidenced by the picture, and I look as bad as ever. The thing is, I get relatively small pimples, however those small pimples equals very long lasting red marks, which make my face worse. I dont know if I should quit, or keep on marching through?

Its time to see a Derm honey.

My regimen took me about that long to see results but I SAW them, If you're not then you need to see what options the Derm may have for you.