Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dire Wolfy

Derma Roller

Guys, I am a 28 yr. old guy. I have moderate acne scars and have been undergoing microneedling at a cosmetologist's clinic.Problem is that, its really burning a hole in my pocket as she charges way too much per session,and for some reasons, doesnt seem to cover all the scars in one go.I am fed up with her.

I see the a lot of people use derma rollers at home.I think,it would be more cost effective for me as well.

I wanna get a derma roller with 1.5mm needles for home use. Problem is, i cant find it any where in shops,here in bombay,India. So i was thinking of ordering online.

Can someone tell me, from where can i get it for a good price,and with worldwide shipping? Is Dr.Roller a good brand? I came across the site, Dr-roller.eu.. are they trustworthy enough? Or is there some other site from where i can order?

Please help me out,i really wanna get this roller.cant stand my scars at all.:(

I bought mine off a seller on ebay at $70 + postage,it is the same as what my Dr uses.

Here is a seller selling the 3 line dermaroller 1.5mm needle length.i didn't get mine off this seller though,just showing example of where u can buy them.

*Moderator edit, URL removed - read the board rules. *

Dr Roller from what I have experienced is a great brand, and from what others have told me the best choice for home use at a good price

thanks,Sam and crzyakta..:)

Btw, is this the official site of dr.roller? dr-roller.eu? :S I want to confirm it before i make the CC payment. The last thing i want is to see my $70 go down the drain...:(

Please,let me know. thanks.:)

Thats the site I used, got it from Bethany from EDS...came in very good packaging, and the rollers are great

they have good prices from my comparison shopping, and offer some kinda discount on multiple rollers

^Hey,crzyakta...thanks a lot! :) There are just so many scam sites on the net.That was surely comforting to know that you ordered from them, and got the stuff delivered to you,safe and sound.:)

I will go ahead and purchase from them,then.

Thanks,again. :D Really appreciate all the help.:)