Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Arley23

Dan's AHA vs. Walgreens AHA Lotion????????

Hello everybody in September of last year I ordered Dan's AHA I was so excited to use it and couldn't sleep at night cause I couldn't way any longer to get my shipment well later on I used Dan's AHA for almost 2 weeks and I broke out all over my forehead, nose, and chin It wasn't acne though it looked like whiteheads, then 2 months ago in January I thought to myself I should give Dan's AHA another shot but the AHA let me down again I was really disappointed. This week I have read a lot of excellent reviews on Walgreens Nature's Finest Alpha Hydroxy Lotion and would like to know If I buy this would I break out just like Dan's AHA did to my face?

Thank You for your Support

Hello everybody in September of last year I ordered Dan's AHA I was so excited to use it and couldn't sleep at night cause I couldn't way any longer to get my shipment well later on I used Dan's AHA for almost 2 weeks and I broke out all over my forehead, nose, and chin It wasn't acne though it looked like whiteheads, then 2 months ago in January I thought to myself I should give Dan's AHA another shot but the AHA let me down again I was really disappointed. This week I have read a lot of excellent reviews on Walgreens Nature's Finest Alpha Hydroxy Lotion and would like to know If I buy this would I break out just like Dan's AHA did to my face?

Thank You for your Support

OMG! I was just coming here to post ALMOST something just like this. It seems Dan's AHA brings out my whiteheads? and makes them to head, but they hurt! I was just going to ask if this has happended to anyone else? I woke up today with 2 on my right side along my jawline, while one already has a white puss head, it's still unpleasant to wake up to. Anyone else have this problem?

As for the Walgreen's, I've been using it for almost 2 weeks and I have had NO problems with it. It's more feels more like a moisturizer, but it works for me.

I was trying to Dan's out again though because I like the way it tones, it just keeps breaking me out it seems, unless that's normal?

Anyway, I would recommend Walgreen's, but I can't tell you it will or won't break you out, as our skins are different.

Well since I ran out of Dan's BP for 2 weeks now and don't have money to order BP I'm going to give Dan's AHA a third and final chance wish me luck.

When I tried incorporating AHA+ into my regimen after clearing up dramatically using the main three products, my face broke out with whiteheads, became much more red and dryness came back. It seems like every time I tried to use it, I break out. So I just stick with BP and use the AHA+ for spot treatment only, which works great as far as that goes.

When I tried incorporating AHA+ into my regimen after clearing up dramatically using the main three products, my face broke out with whiteheads, became much more red and dryness came back. It seems like every time I tried to use it, I break out. So I just stick with BP and use the AHA+ for spot treatment only, which works great as far as that goes.

TJ, how long did it take you to clear up and you're still staying pretty much clear? I wish I could use Dan's AHA +, but it always has a negative effect, giving my cysts, so I'm going to stick to using Walgreen's. However I'm looking for a effective, yet non greasy moisturizer. :redface:

TJ, how long did it take you to clear up and you're still staying pretty much clear? I wish I could use Dan's AHA +, but it always has a negative effect, giving my cysts, so I'm going to stick to using Walgreen's. However I'm looking for a effective, yet non greasy moisturizer. :redface:

Well, I started the Acne.org Regimen in October of last year. I basically had what one would probably describe as a miracle clearing within the first week. I was seriously like 95% clear, maybe 2-3 active pimples at most. I was able to maintain that clear complexion all throughout November and mostly December until I decided to try AHA+. Then my skin sorta went to hell and I've been trying to go without the Regimen since the start of this year. It's been an up and down roller coaster ride as a result, but my skin's still holding up pretty decently. I'm still thinking about going back on the Regimen though.

Also, the Acne.org moisturizer is probably my favorite moisturizer of any. It contains jojoba oil, so a little goes a long way. It also doesn't have this thick, greasy feel to it either. But if you do apply a liberal amount, your face will be shiny and feel greasy. I guess the same could be said about any moisturizer though, so it's not that big of a deal.