Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
orlando158

arm acne? help me

well first of all sorryfor my english im 24 years old and since i was 15 i had back acne but somehow it cleared up i dont how but it dont have it anymore only pink marks which don't bother me, i use head and shoulders on my back and arms just in case

as i got older around 20-21 started to grow hair on my upper arms and shoulders is not much but is noticeable so i made the mistake of shaving my arms one day and i got acne since then, i don't know if is PS maybe it is

right now i have very little acne on my arms mostly red marks but from time to time i get pimples maybe 1 or 2 are yellow but most of them are red, i would say i get 2 or 3 pimples every 2 or 3 weeks

i don't know what to do, should i shave my arms like every week and use benzoic peroxide

or just let the hair there which is black and covers the red marks a little

sometimes i shave and use BP but after a few days i break out and i think is because the hair starts to grow back again i don't have pictures right now i will post them maybe tomorrow

my upper arms are shaved right now and to my surprise most of it are red marks with only 2 red pimples on each arms

my dilemma is should i shave every week and use BP and something to fade the red marks?

or

not shave at all and not be able to use bp and fade creams due to the hairs there getting in the way of the creams

i'm not quite sure about the shaving situation for you because shaving is drastically different between people. you should try a couple different things and see what works for you. but i read that olay botanical body wash (not sure exactly what the name of it is but it's in a green bottle) helps with ingrown hairs or bumps on your arms. my boyfriend has a similar problem. he gets ingrown hairs and has red bumps on his arms. he doesn't shave his arms though. but worth a try?!

Those bumps could be from shaving your arms. I shaved my legs and got some bumps on them. Do they have hairs in them or are they like acne? Do they itch?

I sugar my legs now and I have no more problems with that.