Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MegsH

Dermatologist in Raleigh, NC

I just wanted to throw this out there because I went to 4 dermatologists that were terrible before I found Tracy. Tracy is a PA in the Dermatology and Skin Cancer Center in Raleigh, NC. She is the most awesome doctor I have ever been to and she lets you call her by her first name! She takes the time to actually LISTEN to what you have to say and if you want to try something new she is all for it as long as she thinks its safe. She is always on time; I don't think I have had to wait more than 10 minutes once in four years! She doesn't just give you some retin-A then send you off for 6 months to see how it works (even though you've been on it about a dozen times already and it didn't work!!!). If you have severe acne she will work out an entire system for you (wash, ointment, and medication). She is persistent and will keep trying things until she finds something that works! It took me over a year trying different things but Aldactone and Differin gel have cleared up my skin completely!!

BEST OF LUCK!!