Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I suffer from scars, enlarged pores all over my face. Unfortunately there is no part of my face that is clear! Do other people have issues when talking to someone and they are constantly touching/rubbing their face whilst looking at yours, reminding you that you have bad skin?

i had a terrible break out around my mouth and a couple people with perfect skin looked at me and felt their face the exact areas that i had those awful blemishes

and when im talking to someone face to face i always notice their eyes wandering looking at acne and acne marks...thats the main reason i want clear skin because ppl seem so distracted by my acne when talking to me

definatly!! wherever i have a scar that's fading they always seem to scratch in that area...so annoying when you're trying to forget about acne

Honestly, I've never really noticed this. Perhaps you are just a bit self-conscious and become hyper aware of everything people do to their face?

I will tell you that since getting acne I have become much more aware of people and their skin types. I do not judge by any means, I just observe. It is an almost subconscious reaction, and if anything, I judge wayyy less since having acne.

yeah, believe it or not most people have never had a MAJOR problem with acne. i think a lot of them are just wondering what is wrong with your face. I'm used to the stares at this point, the assumptions that i eat poor food or am not clean still bother me though bc i have a stricter diet, exercise more and am "cleaner" than anyone else i know with clear skin.