Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dan

Where'd all the posts go?

Someone is unfortunately sabotaging the messageboards. The past month of posts and updates are gone. I will have to reinstitute everything, including moderators, new boards I made and everything else. I don't know why someone would do this, but I guess somebody's go it in for us. I am going to start backing up the boards nightly so in the future when this person shuts us down, we can get back up where we were the day before.

Sorry for the confusion. Time to rebuild.

-Dan

Now that is a pisser.

So much useful and important information just  poof!  gone.

People make me sick sometimes.

Guest Guest

i can only think of one person who would have the motive for that but ill keep my thoughts too myself....besides useless without proof.

Looks like mysterious guests hold equal liability in that category. user posted image

Guest Guest

i can't log in and when i try to re-register, there's no security code! help!

:huh::o SON OF A....! :angry:

...well, I said it before and I'll say it again, you shouldn't have upgraded the forums in the first place.

It was all better with the old forum, I liked it much better. What was wrong with it?

Guest Guest_Johnnery
i can only think of one person who would have the motive for that but ill keep my thoughts too myself....besides useless without proof.

Guest sickofthis2

AGAIN!!!! I can't keep doing this! It won't even let me re-re-register AGAIN! WT$%#&!!!!! I am mighty angry. Pretty soon I will be " sickofthis10,999"!!!!

i agree with others, why you changed from phpbb to IPB i will never know, this one sucks compared to phpbb.. and if i'm not mistaken, you would have paid good money to use IPB, right?

Well, I like many of the new functionalities of this IPB board. I think that change frightens people, but humans can usually adapt very quickly.

I think that the board was down because Dan was making changes to upgrade the board (a necessary evil). But it would be nice to get some warning though.

Ths is a fukin joke! wat sad fuker has nothin better to do with there time other than to sabotage this forum! and are we all refering to who i think we are......??? *edited name*??? or am i completly wrong! Dan you should have just left the site as it was! there's no need to keep changing things when they aren't already broken!

AAAAAARG!!!!!! FFFFUUUUCCK!!!!

I don't think *edited name* has the ability or desire to do such a thing. Who ever suggested it was her is a limited person. Maybe *edited name* is also responsible for Hoffa's disappearance too.

Well, i did read somewhere that a 13 year old was given the power to be a mod, and did infact get this board going. Go figure.

Well, i did read somewhere that a 13 year old was given the power to be a mod, and did infact get this board going. Go figure.

I've edited out someone's name on these posts because there is no proof this person was in any way, shape or form involved in this issue. Let's drop this issue now. If anyone has a problem with these boards as they are now, then please PM Dan and keep this board clean. If this is something you feel you must discuss, please do it in The Lounge. Thanks!

Guest Tracy

Gee, I wonder if it's that vindictive witch who caused so much trouble here. You know, the one with the foul mouth and black heart. Oh....what's her name????

Guest ObiWontonKenoli

I know who shot JFK.

Damn :angry: , not only the posts are gone, but also all PMs :angry:

Bring back the good old forum!!!