Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ive been using the BP with pretty good success for about a week now, im noticing way less pimples and my skin is less oily. HOWEVER my skin is also a little dry, I notice in the shower theres a lot of skin that flakes off and I have to use a lot of moisturizer to get the flakes under control. Also, it stings a little bit in certain areas when I put it on, mostly on the cheeks.

is this a temporary adjustment thing? ive read a little bit around here and it would seem to be so but I figure'd i'd just ask.

you did say you've been using it for a week right? Glad to hear that you are already on your way to clear skin so fast. Yes, you are right. BP dries skin. I'm sorry, I mean, will make your skin look like alligotor skin, especially during your first month of using it.

normally, your skin suppose to have an adjustment period. For me, it took my face 3 weeks to get adjusted to the BP. and I use 5%BP. After 3weeks to 1 month, you should feel like applying regular lotion to your face when applying BP- with little irritation or no sting at all.