Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
safe

Pigmant Scars

I had spots on my cheeks which have now cleared up, however, they have left brownt/pink marks on my face, and the dont seem to fade away, Its really horrible, because it looks like I still have spots, but I dont at all, they are just the scars... How do I get rind of the damn things??!! I heard about the vinager or lemon treatment, what have been your successes with that? Is there anything else that I could use that is perhaps more effective (im not looking for any major expensive treatments here) but I really want to get rid of them... I cant bear to look at myself in the mirror.

Vinegar has been working for me, unfortunately, it takes a while to reduce red marks. I've been doing it about 2 weeks and I can notice some lightening upon close inspection, but I doubt anyone else can really notice.

loganwood skin care, purdeming.com, etc.... -- lots of places. You might want to do a "Search" at the top of the page to find out more information. I use them to improve my skin tone and texture and they are fairly effective. Do some research on the board before purchasing. smile.gif

I just ordered a 40% lactic peel from http://www.makeupartistschoice.com/lactic.htm. It is suppose to be good for first time users of lactic acid. I bought the half ounce, gonna use that and then probaly go up to 55% lactic acid. If you want pm maya about lactic peels. She knows alot and can probaly help you better than most of us. Good luck.