Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
D_lightful

The Regimen WORKS!

Guys, if you are thinking about buying Dan's stuff, GO FOR IT!!

I started in mid-December and in the past month have gotten SO MANY compliments on my skin. I must say, it's quite a confidence booster. I have hyperpigmentation and I even think my marks are fading faster with Dan's stuff than they have with any other products (although that could be a placebo effect).

I've tried other stuff and it was brutal on my skin. If you haven't already tried it, please give Dan's stuff a try.

In the end it came down between Dan's stuff and proactive. When I realized how much cheaper acne.org stuff was, I bought it.

This has been one of my better decisions....

I started in mid-December and in the past month have gotten SO MANY compliments on my skin. I must say, it's quite a confidence booster. I have hyperpigmentation and I even think my marks are fading faster with Dan's stuff than they have with any other products (although that could be a placebo effect).

I've tried other stuff and it was brutal on my skin. If you haven't already tried it, please give Dan's stuff a try.

In the end it came down between Dan's stuff and proactive. When I realized how much cheaper acne.org stuff was, I bought it.

good to know as im thinking about going on the regimen! congrats! what is your regimen?

That's some fancy typin' there! : D

good to know as im thinking about going on the regimen! congrats! what is your regimen?

I'm just following Dan's regimen: Cleanser, BP, & moisturizer in the morning and then Cleanser, BP, AHA + w/ Jojoba oil at night.

The AHA + is the best thing EVER. I started using it about 4 or 6 weeks into it (however soon he tells you that you can use it) and it really does a great job evening out your skin-tone. You have to build up your BP usage, otherwise it will dry your skin out and cause it to flake. If you gradually build it up though, it works WONDERS. I even started noticing a difference in my skin the FIRST time using his stuff. It was so exciting seeing improvement each week; my breakouts decreased and the texture of my skin just kept getting better and better. His stuff really is worth trying.

Good Luck! :)

Haha, I felt it drove home the point about the marks fading ;)

I really am excited about Dan's stuff though.

Yeah, I've been on The Regimen since last June, and I absolutely adore it. I'm glad you're diggin' it too.

I'm just following Dan's regimen: Cleanser, BP, & moisturizer in the morning and then Cleanser, BP, AHA + w/ Jojoba oil at night.

The AHA + is the best thing EVER. I started using it about 4 or 6 weeks into it (however soon he tells you that you can use it) and it really does a great job evening out your skin-tone. You have to build up your BP usage, otherwise it will dry your skin out and cause it to flake. If you gradually build it up though, it works WONDERS. I even started noticing a difference in my skin the FIRST time using his stuff. It was so exciting seeing improvement each week; my breakouts decreased and the texture of my skin just kept getting better and better. His stuff really is worth trying.

Good Luck! :)

thanks!

gratz on your sucess !! damn if only i had read ur post about 6 months ago.. i was too in your shoes; flipping between proactive and acne.org.. no friggin idea why proactiv won.. lol, after about 4 months of using it, there was a NEGGATIVE if none effect on my acne.. but dont worry im on dans stuff now =D so far so good... about 5 days in hahaha,

and also when shud i start using AHA?? when my acne is clear?? coz if have only a little mild acne between my eye bros , forehead and on my chin, i really wanna get rid of the scars.. like the brown dots, even tho the skin feels smooth..

and also when shud i start using AHA?? when my acne is clear?? coz if have only a little mild acne between my eye bros , forehead and on my chin, i really wanna get rid of the scars.. like the brown dots, even tho the skin feels smooth..

You should wait for your skin to adapt to the full amount of BP, the full two pumps. This usually takes about 3 to 4 weeks.

When your acne will clear is impossible to predict. Some people find themselves with clear skin within a month, others need 3 to 4 months to be 100% clear. Usually your skin will react positively to the Regimen, and your face will look much clearer already after a week or so. However you are much likely to have new breakouts, but those will clear up much faster than usual.

Just stay positive, don't give up and stay on the Regimen for at least 3 months to see the long-term results.

Good luck!

You should wait for your skin to adapt to the full amount of BP, the full two pumps. This usually takes about 3 to 4 weeks.

When your acne will clear is impossible to predict. Some people find themselves with clear skin within a month, others need 3 to 4 months to be 100% clear. Usually your skin will react positively to the Regimen, and your face will look much clearer already after a week or so. However you are much likely to have new breakouts, but those will clear up much faster than usual.

Just stay positive, don't give up and stay on the Regimen for at least 3 months to see the long-term results.

Good luck!

I noticed the regimen in your sig. hows that regimen working for you?!

The regimen is amazing. I've been on it for 10 months and my skin is totally clear. I hope everyone gives it a try. I had been through all kinds of treatments for 10 years and finally this worked for me. I'm really thankful to Dan for doing this.

The regimen is amazing. I've been on it for 10 months and my skin is totally clear. I hope everyone gives it a try. I had been through all kinds of treatments for 10 years and finally this worked for me. I'm really thankful to Dan for doing this.

how long did it take to start seeing results. the whole 10 months? and whats your regimen?

how long did it take to start seeing results. the whole 10 months? and whats your regimen?

Ditto on what Ryan said.

Good luck!

Actually really well. I adapted to the BP really fast (I am actually using the full 2 pumps now, will change that in my sig). I am not 100% clear yet, but then again I started the Regimen 3 days ago. I have been using 5% BP in the past, so I think that gave me an advantage.

I have to say so far so good, my skin feels incredibly soft after applying the moisturizer, and even more so after applying the AHA as a moisturizer at night.

I can already see the hyperpigmentation on my chin fade after using AHA for 3 days, I hope this improvement will continue at this rate.

I am very openminded and will give the Regimen the chance to do its job for a couple of months before I will express my full opinion about Dan's Regimen. But so far so good!!

Good luck!

Actually really well. I adapted to the BP really fast (I am actually using the full 2 pumps now, will change that in my sig). I am not 100% clear yet, but then again I started the Regimen 3 days ago. I have been using 5% BP in the past, so I think that gave me an advantage.

I have to say so far so good, my skin feels incredibly soft after applying the moisturizer, and even more so after applying the AHA as a moisturizer at night.

I can already see the hyperpigmentation on my chin fade after using AHA for 3 days, I hope this improvement will continue at this rate.

I am very openminded and will give the Regimen the chance to do its job for a couple of months before I will express my full opinion about Dan's Regimen. But so far so good!!

thanks! acne free has cleared my acne but my friend says I have like red dots on my chin but the bumps and whiteheads cleared. would AHA+ help the red dots? latly the cleanser is drying me out. should I use like a cerave cleanser, the acne free BP, and cerave moisturizer? or do u think this is my drying stage?

I would like to chime in also. I started DK regimen about a year ago and have had great results. I had mild acne and usually had some breakout going on all the time. This was primarily on my chin. I tried the over the counter BP with just spot treatment,the Neutrogena salicylic wash, and the Proactive. Very poor results with these. After about 2-4 weeks on DK regimen I saw great results. I only apply at night and usually only half a finger full. Most of the time I'm completely acne free. Every now and again I will get a couple of blemishes that are very short lived and small. Once in a blue moon I'll get a large cyst-type blemish, but that is usually in an area I don't apply the bp to (I only apply to my chin and nose area).

This is such a simple concept and yet it has worked wonders for me. I think the key is that I don't miss a night...no matter what. I think I've only missed a handful of nights in the year I've been on it.

I urge everyone to try it. It is the best $ I've spent...and it's not that expensive anyway!!