Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dancedd

Stress Management!

Hey guys,

I was just wondering what you guys do specifically to manage daily stress?

I just want to get some ideas for managing stress that doesn't involve any drugs or supplements.

I know that Meditation helps but its hard for me to do it for some reason.

Anyways, what are some techniques that you use that help you guys with your stress?

Thanks in advance :)

If I need to calm myself down quickly, I do the old "close your eyes, breathe deeply, and count to ten" trick.

I also keep a journal (okay, several). Sometimes if something is stressing you out, it can really help just to be able to get it out. I find that writing it down is a pretty darn effective way of venting, plus I can look back on what I've written and learn from it.

If I need to calm myself down quickly, I do the old "close your eyes, breathe deeply, and count to ten" trick.

I also keep a journal (okay, several). Sometimes if something is stressing you out, it can really help just to be able to get it out. I find that writing it down is a pretty darn effective way of venting, plus I can look back on what I've written and learn from it.

I never tried write down my frustrations. It sounds like a much better idea than just venting and complaining. Maybe I can have a venting journal? :)

Thanks I might try this!