Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ashes

thinking of stopping regimen

I've been doing the regimen around 8 months now and I've had wonderful results but Im beginning to become annoyed. I'm sick of the dryness and the burning. I'm sick of the red mark. Before the regimen i never had red marks...now i do...honestly--i'd rather have pimples then red marks. what should i do? any idea? i cant stand it anymore. i look in the mirror and just cry...i hate my face...im a monster.

hang in there man. being persistent is the key. ive been on my little regimen for about 3 months and im 90% clear now so yeh just hang in there. the marks will go away by time. mine have near faded all out after a few months so just dont worry about them, they will go away sooner or later

I've been doing the regimen around 8 months now and I've had wonderful results but Im beginning to become annoyed. I'm sick of the dryness and the burning. I'm sick of the red mark. Before the regimen i never had red marks...now i do...honestly--i'd rather have pimples then red marks. what should i do? any idea? i cant stand it anymore. i look in the mirror and just cry...i hate my face...im a monster.

dans regimen didn't work for me either. you should give boltchas regimen a try. its worked great for me although i personalized it a little. its basically using salcylic acid wash in the morning and then salacylic acid wash followed by benxoyl peroxide wash a night. i guess each of those chemicals does different things and combined it seems to work very well. it didnt seem to be has harsh because you rinse the bp off, yet because the salacylic acid cleans out your pores the bp can really get down there where it matters to do its thing. its under the otc section of the forums or just search for boltchas reigmen. hope this helps.

^Actually, zooey529, right now she's concerned about red marks and not breakouts. Botchla's regimen doesn't take care of red marks either unfortunately. smile.gif