Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NewDae

Should I just wear make up? :/

Honestly I tried wearing make up once (liquid foundation cream) and... I don't know.

It felt like I was trying to decieve people that my face was clear when it's not...

Before anybody bashes, I have nothing against make up! I think it looks pretty on girls :]

I have this huge thing growing on my nose (-_-;; ) that's red all over...

Luckily nobody pointed it out... even my rude friend (who always points things out)

I want to wear make up but maybe it's because I've lived a very self-concious "wallflower" life style -_-;; I want to sort of start wearing it... but everytime I attempt and hide all my scars, I get into a weird frenzy and just start wiping it off ._.;;

... omfg I will kill myself if I don't go to Prom.

(17. Senior. Never went to a high school dance before. Loser -__-;; I know... )

Awww sweetie, don't feel bad about wearing makeup! If it helps you feel more confident by covering up those blemishes, don't you feel like you deserve to be freed from worrying, even if its temporary? Do yourself a favor, and then confidently go to that prom. If you feel bad yourself, that's another story, but you shouldn't worry about "deceiving others."

*hugs*

Awww sweetie, don't feel bad about wearing makeup! If it helps you feel more confident by covering up those blemishes, don't you feel like you deserve to be freed from worrying, even if its temporary? Do yourself a favor, and then confidently go to that prom. If you feel bad yourself, that's another story, but you shouldn't worry about "deceiving others."

*hugs*

Aww thank you :')

Gah... you're so pretty :c and nice >w< :wub: I wish I was pretty as you :')

If only more people were like you... :wub:

i really like eye makeup, but foundation is a different story. you have to worry about finding the right shade, the right finish, making sure your skin won't react to it, how to apply it, etc. so i understand why you weren't really feeling the cream, liquid foundation. i think if you don't want to feel made up, you could wear a little eyeliner or mascara .. or some neutral eye shadows. youtube has a lot of makeup gurus that could help you out if you're looking for a certain type of look.

and you're not a loser for never going to a high school dance! i went to prom and though it was fun it ended up costing over 300 dollars, and it was just one night you know? i think back on it and wonder what the hell i spent it on. lol. but at the same time i understand you wanting to take part in senior activities. you're only a senior once, right?

have fun at prom and i'm sure you'll rock that dress :proud:

I wear makeup every day!! It's true that you should feel stress free from acne at least for a little while... Having acne just decreases your confidence levels SO much. I constantly feel self conscious and I get nervous when people start looking at me too closely... It just makes you feel so so so much better to look in that mirror after applying a bit of concealer/foundation and pretend for a while that you have flawless skin :surprised:

So I'd say GO FOR IT :) you need to look around to find something that doesn't break you out and works well for you. I use maybelline pure makeup foundation.

Don't call it make up, call it cosmetic products (more manly grrrrrrr! lol)

I wear concealer, that is very very pale as it is less noticeable on my skin tone. No one has noticed yet and I will always wear it.

Just go for it!!!

:D

Honestly I tried wearing make up once (liquid foundation cream) and... I don't know.

It felt like I was trying to decieve people that my face was clear when it's not...

Before anybody bashes, I have nothing against make up! I think it looks pretty on girls :]

I have this huge thing growing on my nose (-_-;; ) that's red all over...

Luckily nobody pointed it out... even my rude friend (who always points things out)

I want to wear make up but maybe it's because I've lived a very self-concious "wallflower" life style -_-;; I want to sort of start wearing it... but everytime I attempt and hide all my scars, I get into a weird frenzy and just start wiping it off ._.;;

... omfg I will kill myself if I don't go to Prom.

(17. Senior. Never went to a high school dance before. Loser -__-;; I know... )

Wear make up. Edit the photos if you want to. GO to the prom FEEL confident FORGET about your skin KNOW that you look good and have an amazing time. Don't let acne take over your life, caus when you look back at the pictures , or think of the memories, when you're older.. you're not gonna think, "I can' t believe I wore make up". You're just going to smile caus you had a good time. If you don't go, you won't be able to do that. So wear the danm make up!!!!! :-).