Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

excess crap

lol

yea i had some info on why humidifier helpsthe skin ... especially if your using HA topically

ill try get some info for you later coz i had the links saved on my computer at home

btw you dont really needa humidifer just put a pan of water in your room to raise the humidity

excess crap

lol

yea i had some info on why humidifier helpsthe skin ... especially if your using HA topically

ill try get some info for you later coz i had the links saved on my computer at home

btw you dont really needa humidifer just put a pan of water in your room to raise the humidity

Hahahah okay, thank you!

excess crap

lol

Hahahah okay, thank you!

I LOVE my humidifier. I wouldn't sleep without one. I run an air purifier w/ a hema filter in my bedroom during the day on full blast while I'm at school, and when I go to sleep, I turn off the purifier and turn on the humidifier. I haven't seen any difference in my skin, but I have the best sleep EVEEEEEEER. In essence, you'd think it would have the same effect as steaming (very minimal steaming). I'm sure it does SOME good for my skin!