Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CrowDawg07

What kind of hair gel do you use that doesnt cause break...

i do (spikey hair :o)

make sure u dont go cheap buy the good stuff like alchole free and hair extracts and when u wash the gel out of ur hair lean foward in the shower and put ur hand right at ur forhead and hairline so if any decides to trip down it will go off ur hand

PAVES star power gel is the best it has no alcohol no synthetic fragrances etc its never breaks me out good stuff! I think its only sold at walgreens! I think im going to swith over to ther shampoo and conditioner also since the gel has not given me any problems!

wink.gif What type of hair gel do you use? I have really curly hair so what works for me may not work for you. Let me know biggrin.gif

Let's hear more responses shall we?

I use American Crew Fiber but thinking of switching. I do think the cheap stuff has something to do with me breakin out. Sweat mix with it and trickle down my face?

Triton, you really use aloe very for your hair? :angel: I;ve never heard of that, what are the effects? biggrin.gif

On the back of my Vitamin E gel bottle, it says you can use it as a hair gel. I dunno if its any good cause i dont use gel, but just so you know.

2SG

aloe vera does not give you dry and flaky hair. it works the same as any other hair gel except it's a bit lighter.

Find something all natural in your health food store. They should carry many, many different brands of hair gel. When you apply, make sure you don't get any onto your skin. user posted image

Let's hear more responses shall we?

I use American Crew Fiber but thinking of switching. I do think the cheap stuff has something to do with me breakin out. Sweat mix with it and trickle down my face?

I agree with KK. I, too, use American Crew Fiber because it is the least likely to cause breakouts on my forehead. It is a white-colored, non-greasy almost paste like product.

I have used Matrix Dirty Trix, Paul Mitchell, KMS and others only to quit after my forehead started breaking out.