Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Porker

Started Drinking Water and Eating More Fruit, As Suggested By Some People

I've heard that eating well and drinking water are unrelated to acne, while some people say it is. I went ahead and tried it out, and I noticed that, coupled wtih my acne medications, I've been developing more white heads, like 4 or 5 that popped up over night. I know now to not touch them, and I've been avoiding that for the past two days, so here's what I'm wondering: is that BETTER? That might sound somewhat ridiculous, but after the whitehead develops, it'll go away, and since I'm not touching them anymore I won't get any scars or pigmentation or whatever right? And plus some of the dark/red spots seem to be slightly fading... is this a sign of something? The marks are still there, but become more of my skin color.

Eating better helps but I dont think it cures acne. Unfortunately, there is no cure for acne. I touch most of my pimples. I think if a yellowhead is sticking out and its ready to be popped, I go ahead and pop it and not with my bare hands or nails of course. Its up to you though. Its your skin not ours

Eating water and fruit is there for general health so regardless you should be getting into this.

I think the key for acne is to get into good habits, and one by one remove any bad habits you have. e.g poor sleeping periods, bad diets, general hygiene..