Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
aurelia

YAY! I decided to start the Regimen. How long does it take

the benzoyl peroxide gel to arrive when I order it from Dan. I quickly picked up the on the spot treatment hoping that will last until I order from Dan. Any clue how long the order process takes?

Also I couldnt find that Neutrogena X-tra gentle clenser anywhere... so I got the Cetaphil...is that still good?

Thanks for any help you can provide and I will start the regimen tonight. Is it safe to still use my prescription bleaching cream (that hyquio...stuff) on my face AFTER the regimen?

Aurelia

Good for you!

Yes, Cetaphil is great. I would stick just to the regimen to the letter and not add any other variables like your prescription stuff for now. Once you see results, it's ok to play around and see what works.

Thanks so much!! Any clue how long the order process takes for Dan's BP Gel? I have a feeling this teeny tupe of Neutrogena on the spot treatment will only last a few days...lol

Aurelia ~ on a new Acne Mission biggrin.gif/

Jenaphile is right, don't add in variables until you are clear.

After an initial problem with some orders, people are now getting their tubes pretty quickly. If you're in the U.S., and you ordered Thursday, it should have shipped first class mail today. If you ordered Friday, it will be shipped Monday.

-Dan

Thanks a bunch!! Hey Dan, I just ordered it just now thu' paypal. I live in DC and can't wait until it gets here.

Your ordering process is smooth as silk and hopefully so will my face be after trying your regimen biggrin.gif/

One final question... does the regimen help with the scars/marks that I have. Since I can't use the lightening cream for awhile I am a tad worried about the delay in the fading process.

Aurelia

Jenaphile is right, don't add in variables until you are clear. 

After an initial problem with some orders, people are now getting their tubes pretty quickly.  If you're in the U.S., and you ordered Thursday, it should have shipped first class mail today.  If you ordered Friday, it will be shipped Monday.

-Dan