Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
td53

make up recommendation

Hey..i just wanted to know if anyone could recommend a make-up for my type of acne. I have the non-inflamed comedonal whiteheads aka the most stubborn acne ever. They are mostly under the skin and are skin colored. But they don't have the sandpapery feel and my skin actually feels soft. I have them all over my cheeks and forehead and i figure since they refuse to budge i might as well cover them up. I'm wondering if this type of acne can even be covered up because these bumps are very apparent and I may end up going on accutane for them. Also my skin is very oily so make-up to help that will also help. Thankss

Hey..i just wanted to know if anyone could recommend a make-up for my type of acne. I have the non-inflamed comedonal whiteheads aka the most stubborn acne ever. They are mostly under the skin and are skin colored. But they don't have the sandpapery feel and my skin actually feels soft. I have them all over my cheeks and forehead and i figure since they refuse to budge i might as well cover them up. I'm wondering if this type of acne can even be covered up because these bumps are very apparent and I may end up going on accutane for them. Also my skin is very oily so make-up to help that will also help. Thankss

My acne is almost EXACTLY the same. Clinique foundation paired w/ bare minerals powder has worked well for me in the past.

Good Luck!

My acne is almost EXACTLY the same. Clinique foundation paired w/ bare minerals powder has worked well for me in the past.

Good Luck!

that helped with the oil also?..and did u ever find something to help with the acne or did u end up taking accutane?

yea..actually ive been on tazorac for a WHILE now..close to 4 months so basically thats my last option..i actually haven't been wearing makeup at all and i figure since im going on accutane it doesnt really matter what happens now..lol..does mineral makeup help in covering up their appearance because mines dont get red..