Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
f a m o u s

chest acne:(

ok so im sooo pissed off at my chest acne!!!! i fineally GOT RID OF MY FACE ACNE BUT I still HAVE LIKE EFFING SEVERE ACNE ON MY BACK, SHOULDERS AND ESPECIALLY ON MY CHEST!! so my doctor (who, in my oppinion is really shitty, but w.e) told me that literally only accutane would help cause its so bad but my parents wont let me use pill medication for acne. So anyway, i have tried so many things for it and NOTHING WORKS:(:(:( Right now i am very desprate, i am just washing it really well and putting effing goldbond medicated powder on it 2 times a day and its kinda better, is there any other home remidy thing that i can do for it?? or any good cream or something?

thanks-Xo

ok so im sooo pissed off at my chest acne!!!! i fineally GOT RID OF MY FACE ACNE BUT I still HAVE LIKE EFFING SEVERE ACNE ON MY BACK, SHOULDERS AND ESPECIALLY ON MY CHEST!! so my doctor (who, in my oppinion is really shitty, but w.e) told me that literally only accutane would help cause its so bad but my parents wont let me use pill medication for acne. So anyway, i have tried so many things for it and NOTHING WORKS:(:(:( Right now i am very desprate, i am just washing it really well and putting effing goldbond medicated powder on it 2 times a day and its kinda better, is there any other home remidy thing that i can do for it?? or any good cream or something?

thanks-Xo

I'm sorry to hear about your condition. If it's any consolation you are not alone. I have it on the chest, shoulders and upper back/neck. I also think about Accutane every time I'm feeling down about the acne, but I'm really afraid of taking it. There is a couple of reasons why I want to avoid it:

1) I have taken Vitamin B5 which is said to have somewhat the same action as Accutane(reduce sebum production) It cleared my face, but didn't do anything for my body which indicates that the body acne I have isn't caused by too much sebum and it might be PF or something else than acne.

2) I already suffer from permanent side effects from B5 and don't want to top that with potentially more from Accutane.

3) I don't want to fuck up the body the nature gave me.

I'm currently doing sea salt baths and will update my progress after a couple of days:)

Good luck and hang in there!!

Is your acne large spots or smaller. I've recently cut carbs and sugar and my body acne has gotten 85% better. I had smaller acne spots but a lot of them. I think what i actually had was follicitus that was helped a bit with H&S but really responded to the diet changes.