Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
n1ck

skin looks baaaaaaad after sports and such

hey

when i do something intense, like for example fitness, my face just looks so much worse than normal

it just gets all red, pore's get bigger and such, now i know this is just a common thing even for people that dont have acne, and i dont mind looking like that when doing sports

but the problem is that it doesnt calm down after sports, maybe a little bit but its still red and pores are still bigger than usual

whats your experience in this? and how can i calm down my face after doing sports

thnx!

i think my face looks better after sports because it gets red (lol)... it sorta disguises the red marks and such:/ are you sure it looks as bad as you think?? i think this means your increasing blood flow alot to your skin which is a really, really good thing... keep doing sports :) and let it get as red as it wants to!!! do you wash your face after you do them? you could try just wiping the sweat with a towel and then leaving it to chill...good luck