Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rickpaul

does the regimen work for this??

Hey guys, i have something similar to this person in the picture on the forehead and some on the side of my face (especially right side).

would Dan's regimen be a good idea for this?

post-79268-1237348778_thumb.jpg

post-79268-1237348778_thumb.jpg

It appear as it would. Seem like you have very mild acne.

remember that forehead acne is the hardest to get rid of but if you have patience, it will clear./

I would not go on a full on regimen for that. Just use AHA at night before bed and it could clear that right up.

When I first started the Regimen, I had a lot of those kinds of bumps on my forehead. They're hard to get rid of, but the Regimen cleared them up really well. If that's the only part of your face that needs treatment, simply apply the benzoyl peroxide over that affected area, not the rest of your face. I think you'd be pretty satisfied with the results. I was.

Nicole Williamson: forehead acne is hard to get rid of but, i will be patient.

Regi_1: i tried AHA but it didnt really help much, only for some marks, but then again i didnt use it every night.

T.J.: yea the bumps on the forehead suck, but i do have similar bumps on the side of face so i will plan to use the regimen in those areas as well.

do u guys think i should go all the way to 2 full pumps of BP with type of acne, or just chill with half or 1 full pump?

PS; i just ordered the kit n will see how it goes.

Peace.

c'est la vigne: i was waiting for your input, thanks.

i will follow Dan's instructions correctly.

I will make sure to start slow and be easy with the BP.

Any other tips to help make DKR successful?

Also does the moisturizer cause breakouts?

I do what I can. ; )

Basically, just do The Regimen exactly like Dan says, and if you have any questions, be sure to ask. People here are happy to help.

And I think Dan's moisturizer should be fine. I, personally, don't use it, but a lot of people do.

You have really mild acne, be happy. :)

But honestly yeah the regimen will definitely clear those. They look like closed comedones, which are the hardest to get rid of. Just have some patience and they'll go away.

Languages: I am happy to have mild acne.

But you know how it is when people freak out about little things.

Overall I hope Dan's Regimen will help out my skin and clear those closed comedones.

I hope the BP wont be irritating because Benzaclin caused drying and flaking but that was 5% BP.

I hope there wont be a IB either.

thanks

hey man, i think u have very mild acne.

the regimen should help u out. make sure to start with less BP and then work your way up, and when u are clear, that is right u will be clear, u can reduce the amount of bp until ur comfortable with it.