Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sid99

Thumbs up for the regimen so far!

All I wanted to say is that I have been on DKR for under a week so far and honestly speaking I think it is excellent! It has eliminated almost all my acne on my face and it spreads really very well. I was reluctant at first but it seems very good.

The only thing is im using it twice a day (day and night) and my skin is slightly flakey but nothing unbearable at all. In fact I feel its slightly exfoliating my skin very very gently (much less so than retin a but you can still see some flakiness) which is good for overall pigmentation problems in the long run.

I feel if I were to use it once a day that it wouldnt have worked as fast. I was able to bear twice daily application only because I have used BP in the past before a lot.

Also I must add that whilst I have cleared very well so far I dont expect to be 100% clear all the time whilst on the regimen. Its natural that every once in a while pimples will still come out but this gel seems to control it very well. I just wanted to say Dan it seems you have made a very good product! Thanks!

I'm glad that you're liking The Regimen so far. Keep in mind that some people do clear up in the first week, followed by a purge, so if you do break out (which I hope you don't) it's normal. It can take a few months of clearing up and purging while you increase your BP dosage for your skin to really stay clear. It's worth it though.

Be sure to keep us all posted on your progress. : )