Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
starletmoo

I am finally clear .. but this happened Please Help Scared

I am finally clear enough to not have to use makeup YAY... What worked for me is brevoxyl wash, Retin A Micro & Brovoxyl cream..

I'm Scared because Today I was walking back from Class & it was rainy & someone in a car splashed water ( the kind on the side of the road) so it was yucky all over me... It got on my face.. WILL this SET me Back & Break me out again? What should I do? Please help I'm freaking out... Thanks

Freaking out is the worst thing you can do. The possibly dirty water has already done it's "damage", there's nothing you can do about it.

Relax. You're worrying over nothing. smile.gif

just wash your face and you'll be fine...don't start obsessing over stupid things now...no offense

thanks After I read it I realized how over the top I can be... I have just worked sooo hard to become clear I'm sure you all understand

Again Thanks Guys smile.gif

yep, I totally do understand! So congrats on being clear! Just don't freak out over the small stuff.

tell me about it. I freaked out today because my dog (who i haven't bathed for around 2 weeks) touched my face.