Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tazorac

KOJIC ACID???

HAS ANYBODY EVER USED KOJIC ACID ON THEIR SKIN FOR BLACKHEADS..PPL USE IT IN ASIA TO GET RID OF AGE SPOTS SUN BURNS AND TO FADE SKIN DISCOLORATIONS

i have a kojic acid cream but i don't like the smell much. from what i've learned, it's not a very stable ingredient, therefore may lose effectiveness quickly.

My derm didn't recommend it when I asked her about it.

Anyway, I love 4% hydroquinone...works wonders for me. But, it's controversial on this board. I've never had any problem though.

i have a kojic acid cream but i don't like the smell much.  from what i've learned, it's not a very stable ingredient, therefore may lose effectiveness quickly.

My derm didn't recommend it when I asked her about it. 

Anyway, I love 4% hydroquinone...works wonders for me.  But, it's controversial on this board.  I've never had any problem though.

Guest pokeyjo712000

I have 3 bottles of that stuff and it did nothing. It's sitting on my shelf. The epidermx is taking away my blackheads though.

about 6 months ago everyone on the scarboard was trying it - frankly results were mixed to poor - use the search function to investigate it