Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Does anyone here have any idea what the best procedure (s) for rolling acne scars are? My scars are pretty shallow but I have a lot of them on my cheeks and my chin. I have had multiple procedures already with some improvement. I have had 2 VLS lasers (for hyperpigmentation), 1 thermage, several glycolic peels and 2 deep microderms. I read somewhere that the only way to get rid of these scars is through subcision to break up the collagen and lift the scar. Anyone have any experience or input on this? TIA

sickofthis - from what I have seen and understood, it seems that subcision and skin needling work best on rolling scars. You may want to combine with a non-ablative laser to boost collagen growth at the same time.

Good Angel .. it's a beautiful sunny day, but I'm trying to avoid the sun .. so I'm staying indoors! And you?

im trying to stop smoking and trying to get the balls to do a flush.lol nasty here looks like rain great weather for a breakout i can stay inside pretty sad huh?

I've already done 1 liver flush - I was going to do another one last night ... but then I read about how liver flushes are more effective during certain phases of the moon. So .....now I will do liver flushing only between the Full moon and the New moon.

I was very worried and scared before doing that liver flush, but it's not that bad!

Have you read jc's liver flush thread? (personal regime forums) it's very good.

Maya...thanks for the info. I am a little scared to do needling or subcision. I would probably end up doing the subcision over the needling though b/c I don't know of a place in chicago that offers needling. Does anyone know of anyone in Chicago? Can anyone tell me about subcision? Down time, blah, blah, blah. TIA.

Does anyone here have any idea what the best procedure (s) for rolling acne scars are?  My scars are pretty shallow but I have a lot of them on my cheeks and my chin. I have had multiple procedures already with some improvement.  I have had 2 VLS lasers (for hyperpigmentation), 1 thermage, several glycolic peels and 2 deep microderms.  I read somewhere that the only way to get rid of these scars is through subcision to break up the collagen and lift the scar.  Anyone have any experience or input on this? TIA