Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I hope everyone realizes my sarcasm and fake enthusiasm in hearing about "Angel" on this post

(That's why I made a note of it...)

Wow that sounds really sketchy haha

And yeah, I hate it when people think they're being nice by offering "advice" on how to get rid of my acne. I wish they would just ignore it. It is so embarassing.

A well functioning sarcasm detector is needed for this thread.

Test: I think Angel exists....

I think Angel is really a guy.

I'm wracking my brain trying to figure out why they're trying to recruit people to come to a dark alley somewhere. Young healthy people! Maybe to steal organs?!

I'm wracking my brain trying to figure out why they're trying to recruit people to come to a dark alley somewhere. Young healthy people! Maybe to steal organs?!

:o freeeaky

Or maybe it's just a absolutely bollocks advertising campaign from clearasil or something. The economic crap must have depleted their advertising revenue and they have to resort to word of mouth. 'Angel' is some vending machine which has a selection of creams for you to buy.

Or maybe it's just a absolutely bollocks advertising campaign from clearasil or something. The economic crap must have depleted their advertising revenue and they have to resort to word of mouth. 'Angel' is some vending machine which has a selection of creams for you to buy.

Ahhh! Angel is a code-word. That makes sense. Pssst! Hey, come see Angel and get clear. *wink wink nudge* Clever advertising campaign indeed!

Ahhh! Angel is a code-word. That makes sense. Pssst! Hey, come see Angel and get clear. *wink wink nudge* Clever advertising campaign indeed!

*nudge wink nudge wink nudge nudge*

'hey there's Angel. I was told you had a miracle cure for acne...'

'I sure do... and for a deposit of 100 dollars and access to your bank account i can show you how to beat acne in 345 easy steps'

'That sounds great Angel'

'Please, Angel is just my stage name. My real name is Adolf'

are you sure its an acne face mask??? or does the woman make a mask out of your face? dont go without a gun.

LOL. You're so suspicious.. or I'm so gulliable! Yep..think it's the latter one to be honest. :D

*nudge wink nudge wink nudge nudge*

'hey there's Angel. I was told you had a miracle cure for acne...'

'I sure do... and for a deposit of 100 dollars and access to your bank account i can show you how to beat acne in 345 easy steps'

'That sounds great Angel'

'Please, Angel is just my stage name. My real name is Adolf'

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

I know Angel; it's Angie Marie. She's my second cousin Vinnie's third cousin one-removed.

Her paste is made out of pesto with a little bit of garlic and pine nuts. Have a little supresada on the side, and it's gustoso!

I kid...I kid.

Which part of Brooklyn should I start the search in? Actually I think I found something :D, it has to be "Angel Made In Heaven"

I think this is proof that God exists, and he's sending his angels to heal us acne suffers first before he gets to everyone else.

I live in Brooklyn, you should be aight..just mind your buisness and go where you need to be going