Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wowowee

mild exfoliants for sensitive skin

i want to use an exfoliant but i dont know which exfoliant is best for sensitive skin and not harsh on the skin. i want to use the mild exfoliant. any suggestions?

i want to use an exfoliant but i dont know which exfoliant is best for sensitive skin and not harsh on the skin. i want to use the mild exfoliant. any suggestions?

I use Burt's Bees Citrus Facial Scrub and it feels quite gentle and leaves my skin feeling smooth and moisturized. If you use it, you have to make sure to mix a couple drops of water in your hand to make it easy to spread. I use this at night to remove makeup, and then use Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel to remove any residue/traces of scrub. My skin has been transformed since I've started doing this.

Hope that helps.

I dont think people with sensitive skin should use scrubs. I dont. I havent used a scrub since St Ives put scratches on my face and gave me blackheads all over my nose

Even sensitive skin people should use a scrub every once in a while. You just have to be extremely gentle and not "scrub".

Even sensitive skin people should use a scrub every once in a while. You just have to be extremely gentle and not "scrub".

I think mild cleansers are the way to go and then put whatever acne topicals are necessary