Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What is a good moisturizer that has SPF, does not cause you to break out, and does not leave your face with a greasy shiny look......????

Almost all moisturizers with SPF will leave you looking shiny. I've yet to find one that doesn't. If you don't want the shine go with Eucerin Daily Control and Care Moisturizer. It has no shine and works very well. No SPF though, so just wear hats and stuff, or avoid too much sunlight.

the Olay spf 30 moisturizer sensitive skin) is pretty dry on the skin. I recently switched over for the summer. =)

Clean and Clear Morning Glow Moisturizer. It never leaves my face looking shiny and I notice that my skin doesn't look as oily throughout the day as it usually does. It also has SPF 15 in it. I hate most moisturizers, but I really love this one. Check out the reviews on makeupalley.com to get more of an idea.

from makeupalley.com, the top 4 moisturizers (of those that I deemed of reasonable price and availability, and which I haven't definately tried before and hated) are (I made a list a week or so ago when researching what to switch to for summer):

Olay Complete - SPF 30 - sensitive skin (87% of 16 people would buy again)

Clean & Clear morning glow SPF 15 (95% of 44 people)

- has some gold flecks in it, which most people didn't like, but were few enough that they didn't really mind

Eucerin SPF 25 (93% of 16)

- I tried a Eucerin SPF moisturizer a few years ago (not completely sure, but I think it was this one), and didn't like it. felt too greasy and burned near eyes.

Rachel Perry cucumber-calendula SPF 15 moisturizer (82% of 23)

- my fall/winter moisturizer. very nice smell and feel

Clean and Clear Shine Free Oil Control moisturizer and I also mix with it Oil of Olay Complete Sensitive Skin with SPF 12 lotion. Mix em together and works great and the Clean and Clear has some powder to absorb oil in it.