Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kool_man

Question before I order

Before I order I just want to know if DKR is for me.

I used clindoxly before which worked like a charm.clindoxly is 5% BP and made me clear until it stopped working for some reason. Then I got acne on my cheeks n forehead. I then used retinal 0.01% but that made things worse.

Now I have been using beznaclin 5% BP for about 4 months. It had cleared some of my forehead pimples n cheeks but Im not no where clear n isn't going as well as I hoped.

Right now I have no red pimples only small flesh like coloured pimples n some have puss in them which are small whiteheads. They are very small n hardly noticable but I know they are there so it just pisses me off. Maybe I just gotta exfoliate, but I want something that can make my skin look good.

So what do u guys think?? DKR a yes for me? Or no?

Thank you in advance.

I say go for it. If BP worked for you before, then that means something went right. And Dan's BP regimen is one of the best in the biz.

yeah, i think the dkr can work for you, since you've responded well to bp in the past. i was skeptical before i tried the dkr because i had used bp (mostly 10%) and it would only clear some of my acne. the trick really is in the application process, using gentle products, and the order you use them in. good luck ;)

thanks for the responses.

i think i will order DKR on monday.

it will take about 2 weeks to arrive.

what do u guys think i should do in these 2 weeks as for my skin as i wait??

n will DKR help with those tiny tiny pimples?

Hmmm, your situation sounds a lot like mine. I just ordered the Regimen products last night. I, too, have a lot of flesh-coloured bumps all over my forehead and even on my cheeks, where I've never really had problems, except for dark, clogged pores. Lovely. Anywho, this all started after using BP this past summer, with good results, until these bumps appeared. After some research, I concluded that it could be caused by a fungus having had the chance to take over in the absence of "good" bacteria to keep it in check. So I started using Nizoral and retin-a and my skin cleared up within a week. However, my skin got really angry in the winter and turned red, dry, flaky and I broke out in huge zits all over my face, worse than I've ever had. I finally got that under control but those bumps are back. So what I'm doing while I wait for the Regimen products is to try and get rid of these bumps with a combination of Nizoral and mandelic acid. Hopefully, they'll be gone soon. Then to deal with all the "real" zits and clogged pores, I'll use the Regimen products. We'll see.

Keep us updated on your progress. I'm really curious to see how it turns out for you!

Thanks for the respond.

I heard about that fungus stuff before.

I am going to drop the benzaclin (BP) and gonna use a gentle cleanser until DKR arrives.

Also is Nizoral a shampoo? And u can use that on your face?

Hopefully DKR can help with the overall appearance n health of the skin.

Yeah, Nizoral is a shampoo but I use it on my face once a day and it's fine. I leave it on for a few minutes so it has time to "work". My skin can be a bit tight afterwards. If it really feels uncomfortable I'll use a little Complex 15 moisturizer or jojoba oil. I just started using it again yesterday and there's already improvement.

k thanks for the post

i ll look into purchasing the Nizoral from where i work so i ll get a discount. ;)

basically im just gonna order the DRK kit n see what happens n if nothin happens maybe in a month or 2 i ll grab the shampoo.

Now the only problem is which shipping method to use lol.

lol i was also wondering, i only get pimples here and there, like random pimples.

is the DKR still ok for me?

in addition to the random pimples, i do have tiny stubborn pimples that have been with for like 4 months but have decreased in numbers with BP.

these tiny pimples are similar to very small whiteheads.

So, is DKR still ok for me to use or should i be doing/using somethin else?

thanks