Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hiya good luck i took tane first time round and finished may 2008 mine have just started to come back its so devastating i had such gorgeous clear skin for like 9 months now i need another dose grrr i hope your 2nd time goes well xx

Hey Zach! I'm on the same month as u on Accutane, & am still having some breakout, I hope 3rd month will see my skin heal gd!! Good Luck & All the best may we look forward to having clear Skin! :pray::pray:

Hey I am going to be taking accutane for the second time as well. I recently took it from December 2007 - May/June 2008 and have been clear for about 8 months. I was actually clear for quite awhile when taking it as well. I have recently been getting acne again for the past month or so increasingly and it seems to be worsening. Strange how it just starts to creep up out of nowhere so fast. I am now going to be taking a second course of accutane. I had my blood work done today and have an appointment this upcoming Friday with my derm about accutane.

Were you prescribed accutane right away since it was your second time? I still have my IPledge card and everything and was wondering if the registration process was a one time thing. Since I've already done the registration process previously I was hoping to be prescribed accutane this upcoming Friday. If you could answer this question that would be great. Thanks.

Hey I am going to be taking accutane for the second time as well. I recently took it from December 2007 - May/June 2008 and have been clear for about 8 months. I was actually clear for quite awhile when taking it as well. I have recently been getting acne again for the past month or so increasingly and it seems to be worsening. Strange how it just starts to creep up out of nowhere so fast. I am now going to be taking a second course of accutane. I had my blood work done today and have an appointment this upcoming Friday with my derm about accutane.

Were you prescribed accutane right away since it was your second time? I still have my IPledge card and everything and was wondering if the registration process was a one time thing. Since I've already done the registration process previously I was hoping to be prescribed accutane this upcoming Friday. If you could answer this question that would be great. Thanks.

Good luck with your second course! It's tough, but the time is flying by. I will start Month 3 tomorrow! I didn't have to re-register or anything. They just wrote me my prescription. It was very simple & easy! :)

So I decided to tan today. I know a lot of people are going to tell me how stupid I am.

I am just really white & it sucks having to be self-conscious in front of people.

I am only going to do it until I get a little more color... this isn't going to be like

a 5 day per week thing or anything like that. I only went for five minutes today.

round 2 or me my friend. I took accutane a long time ago maybe when I was 17 or 18 and I was clear until last august when I was 26. I mean a zit here and there but nothing worth stressing over.... Now I am starting my eighth week. I hear that month two to three are when you start seeing big changes.. I hope that this second run knocks acne on its ass for goooood...

round 2 or me my friend. I took accutane a long time ago maybe when I was 17 or 18 and I was clear until last august when I was 26. I mean a zit here and there but nothing worth stressing over.... Now I am starting my eighth week. I hear that month two to three are when you start seeing big changes.. I hope that this second run knocks acne on its ass for goooood...

Good luck! It's hard, but worth it! =)

I have tanned three times. My back/stomach are completely clear! They look amazing...

My face is almost completely clear as well... I just started month 3 today! :)

I burned slightly after the 2nd time. I have now tanned four times & things are looking great!

I have gotton MUCH darker!

I'm still taking accutane. I'm on month 3.

I'll post pictures asap! :)

good luck man, hope it goes well for you the second time around.

Let us know how your skin is doing with tanning and what not.