Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Maya

Skin Needling in the UK!!!!!!!! by Frank at Transitions!

I know many of you have heard all the success stories experienced by people who have had skin needling performed in the States. Specifically, there have been more people who have experienced great results from Frank from Transitions than any other needling practitioner out there.

People have had great results with ice picks, boxcars, rolling scars and scarred pores! Obviously, the deeper the scarring, the more sessions you are likely to need.

Well, our time has come!!!!!!!!!!

Frank has just phoned me in the UK!!!!!!!!

Frank is now making plans to come to the UK IN JUNE. He intends to be in the Birmingham/West Midlands area for 4-5 days, and will training others to perform skin needling to his high standards.

He will be looking for plenty of models to work on. Models will be charged around $50 (£30) depending on the amount needed. This is a ridiculously low fee!!!

Any of you who are interested in having this performed, please contact me ASAP to register your interest. Leave me your name, address and phone number via PM.

Further, Frank will be training me to perform skin needling on others. I will be assisting him throughout his stay in the UK. (I am so very excited!!), so for those models who would need further needling sessions, I will be happy to provide the service to you in the future.

Skin needling thread (where there are plenty of testimonials of Frank’s work): http://acne.org/messageboard/viewtopic.php?t=354

Franks website: http://www.transitionspmc.com/

Franks needling page: http://www.transitionspmc.com/needling.htm

I will bump up this thread when I have the specific dates in June.

Happy scar revision!

Maya

I've had a few responses by PM - it would be easier to collate names if you just log your poster name on here. Then I can contact you via PM for your personal details when I have more info. Thanks!

Further, Frank will be training me to perform skin needling on others. I will be assisting him throughout his stay in the UK. (I am so very excited!!), so for those models who would need further needling sessions, I will be happy to provide the service to you in the future.

Guest Guest_molly999

Maya

was just woundering has he any plans to bring this technique to Ireland

thank you Molly

This sounds like a once in a lifetime oppotunity! Im very interested, thanks for the info Maya!

Hi Everyone, I have recently qualified to perform Skin Needling and need models for before and after pictures. Please contact me if you're interested.

I am qualified and insured. Please go to my website for more information, you will need to google my screan name.

I'm in London but in the south on the Surrey, Kent boarder. Or you can send me a message. Skin needling works best on old healed scars so Im perticularly looking for these.

Thank you

Edited by DermaEraze