Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
prettybow

Pantethine? How is it better than taking b-5?

once ingested panothenic acid (B5) is converted into pantithine which is a precursor to CoEnzyme A. So basically pantithine is a lot more bioavailable than panothenic acid which means you only have to take 2-3 pils 600-900mg instead of 20 pills (10000mg), and hairloss, and other side effects from b5 megadosing do not occur from pantithine because those side effects are occuring from an imbalance of other vitamins like biotin because of the high amount of b5 you are ingesting. I am not sure if upset stomachs or cravings occur from pantithine like it does during the first week of b5 megadosing, but I highly doubt it because B-complex vitamins have panothenic acid in them and I have never expereinced this side effect. You also may be able to save money because 60 pills only costs 10.00 and you only need 2-3 a day.

once ingested panothenic acid (B5) is converted into pantithine which is a precursor to CoEnzyme A. So basically pantithine is a lot more bioavailable than panothenic acid which means you only have to take 2-3 pils 600-900mg instead of 20 pills (10000mg), and hairloss, and other side effects from b5 megadosing do not occur from pantithine because those side effects are occuring from an imbalance of other vitamins like biotin because of the high amount of b5 you are ingesting. I am not sure if upset stomachs or cravings occur from pantithine like it does during the first week of b5 megadosing, but I highly doubt it because B-complex vitamins have panothenic acid in them and I have never expereinced this side effect. You also may be able to save money because 60 pills only costs 10.00 and you only need 2-3 a day.

I recommend getting vitamins(b5 or pantethine)from a good pharmaceutical drugstore.GNC and Vitaminshoppe are probably the easiest places to find but if your looking for good quality vitamins look for a private pharmaceutical store in your area that sells vitamins from companies like solgar,solaray or twinlab.There a little more expensive then vitamins from GNC but they are much better.