Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rajthakur

7th month of accutane n still breaking out

hey guyz . i hve been on accutane for 7 months knw n i had seen sme gud changes during my 6th month . so whn i went to my derm . he said tht it was getting better but i was really concerened about my red marks n scars coz i hve relatives comin to my house after a month or so . SO, i decided to use this bioskin care scar removal cream while i m on accutane. i used it for 15 days now. n i noticed 3 red bumps on my cheek which luks like cystic to me . i hve acne only on my cheeks where my forhead has always been clean wid my chin .. i noticed a couple on my chin as well now.. i called the bioskin care ppl n they hve asked me not to use it till my 8 months of accutane is done .does anyone knw wht could b the best option for me to get rid of acne scars while on accutane?i hve uploaded few of my pics as well .. so do check thm out n plz lemme knw hw they luk . i really need help with this. those 3 new bumps hve REALLY scared me n em not feelin gud about myslef at all. any help frm u guyz will b really appreciated . thnx guyz

Talk to your dermatologist. They might up the dosage or make you take a break and then start again. I was on it for 4 different times at 6 months each period. But at the end I am thankful I no longer get painful cystic acne. Talk to your dermatologist and please be patient. :)