Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I didn't really get any good answers from my previous postings about this, and wanted to know some more. Is marijuana OK on Accutane? Will they see it on your bloodtests? I would prefer people have already done this and experienced it personally. Thank you.

I definitely dont know from personal experiene, but ive read on here before that people do it and its fine and doesnt show up on blood tests.

I definitely dont know from personal experiene, but ive read on here before that people do it and its fine and doesnt show up on blood tests.

Thank you .... anyone else? I know there has to be!

I know tons of people who still blazed during their course. I asked my doctor about Accutane's effect on the brain and he said Accutane doesn't really alter the chemistry of your brain enough for it to be noticeable although there are cases where serotonin levels were anomalous following VERY high macrodosages (dosage > 160mg).

Anyway, the answer to your question is: smoking is fine while on Accutane.

I know tons of people who still blazed during their course. I asked my doctor about Accutane's effect on the brain and he said Accutane doesn't really alter the chemistry of your brain enough for it to be noticeable although there are cases where serotonin levels were anomalous following VERY high macrodosages (dosage > 160mg).

Anyway, the answer to your question is: smoking is fine while on Accutane.

Thanks.

Smoked almost daily during one of my courses, and everything was completely fine. Even blazed about 6 hours before a blood test. No negative results (although it's not a good idea, lol).

Puff away.