Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
-lxl-

not really related to accutane...

ok so i finished my sotret cours (5 months i believe) for my moderate acne

i didn't have any IB, and for a month or so i had a completely acne-free, normal skin (not oily)

now it's been about 3 months post-tane, small pimples have popped up more and more frequently, so in panic i started using BP and dan's AHA+ just about every night

but yeah just my short bio on my accutane journey...

anyways, im only 17 and i was wondering about what age would the puberty stop so i can stop worrying about acne breakouts??

lol just little frustrated because it was the first time since the start of puberty that i had a clear skin for about 6 months, then it seems to be going away again...

About 25. I guess that's about the age that normal teenagers who had acne through their teens to stop having acne.

^ Agree. Folks are still hormonal into their early twenties from puberty. When you hit middle age, you get to experience hormonal fluctuations all over again. Woohoo!

^ Agree. Folks are still hormonal into their early twenties from puberty. When you hit middle age, you get to experience hormonal fluctuations all over again. Woohoo!

pleasant... does the whole mid-age crisis apply for guys too?

thanks... so i may need to deal with this for next 7 years woot O_O/

Hi I'm 24 and have just started on an accutane course because my acne has still not gone away. My brothers are 30 and 32 and they still get acne. I'm sorry I don't want to make you depressed about it but for some people it isn't just a hormonal/puberty thing and can continue for a long time!

Maybe you need to go on another course? Or if it is not that bad then hopefully you can deal with it and will improve. Good luck!