Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dhays88

Can't Find A Decent Moisturizer.

I've tried Eucerin Renewal, Neutrogena Oil Free Spf 15, Cetaphil, and they all sting and make my face red and shiny all day long. I feel like cutting out this step, but my face will be flaky.

I've tried Eucerin Renewal, Neutrogena Oil Free Spf 15, Cetaphil, and they all sting and make my face red and shiny all day long. I feel like cutting out this step, but my face will be flaky.

natural products dont irritate, but most often they simply dont do what they say they will do; they are not offending and at the same not very helpful when u need it the most ( my experience with skin products from Henry's and other health food products).

natural products dont irritate, but most often they simply dont do what they say they will do; they are not offending and at the same  not very helpful when u need it the most ( my experience with skin products from Henry's and other health food products).

Try a moisturizer with a physical blocker (Titanium or Zinc Oxide). Its probably the sunscreen within the moisturizer thats stinging you. Oil of olay Complete comes in spf15 and 30 (3 and 6% zinc oxide respectively. they have some chemical blockers too but not much...). Cetaphil w/spf15 stung me a bit after BP, but the Olay was fine. There are other brands too that have physical blockers in them.

scotch tape is mine it takes all the flakyness away without all that oily feel i hate moisturizers!

products).

Why don't you think they're helpful? A cleansers job is simply to cleanse. I'd be hard pressed to find if it's not doing it's job.

Many of the senior members here (mostly women!) love to use pure castile soap (bar form) and they swear by it. I think that they know a lot more about this stuff than most of us.