Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MissAngie

Slow-building tanner

I have used Jergen's Natural Glow as well as one from VS (some pink bottle) and the VS one worked much better, though it had a bit of an orange tint to it. Anyone have any slow-building tanners that work really well? I'm going to need one if I get on Accutane. Thanks!

btw i love your twilight quote :)

i used to use Aveeno Continuous Radiance tanner until i started getting blotchy from not exfoliating enough :(

but there is an ah-ma-zingg one by Clarins...if i remember correctly they have a separate one for body and face and it's a pretty prestigious brand and noncomo-de-negic (i have no idea how to spell that haha)

and it doesn't smell as strong as the Jergens one :)

Ciaobella: Thanks, I am pretty obsessed with Twilight. Cannot WAIT until the DVD comes out and the movies to come. Ahh...:)

I will look into Clarins. I have always been nervous about throwing self tanner on my face because of the irritation I expect to have. But maybe it's time to try it. My face does NOT tan, jeez louise.

I'm going to stop by your log soon as I am trying to get on Accutane at the moment!