Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ive been breaking out badly the past several days and came on here to comfort myself.

you all are really incredible. so many kind words and so much compassion. it is really moving and really helps me. thank you all and god bless.

ive been breaking out badly the past several days and came on here to comfort myself.

you all are really incredible. so many kind words and so much compassion. it is really moving and really helps me. thank you all and god bless.

Aww I'm glad you came on here! I'm so sorry about the breakouts! (Shoot em!!) Hope things look up for you soon!! :comfort:

Much luck!

Good luck! We are here for support. Dan makes this website, so others can help you when they find something that works. :) I hope something works out for you in the future. We're here for you :D

Lucky for you, we all share a common bond--sufferers of acne. Sure, some of us have it worse than others--many are even clear, due to the sharing of information from seasoned acne veterans... but we've all been there and done that, regardless of the current state of our skin.

You can always come here and seek solace whenever you are feeling down, and count on not being judged for it. I, too, hope you find what works best for you and will be well on your way to clear skin as soon as possible. :)

Alex is really incredible. so many kind words and so much compassion. He is really moving and really helps me. thank you Alex and god bless.

PS: He is sexy too.

Fixed. And you're welcome. :)

Alex is really incredible. so many kind words and so much compassion. He is really moving and really helps me. thank you Alex and god bless.

PS: He is sexy too.

Fixed. And you're welcome. :)

Damn the ego inflated Alex!