Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dishnswish

couple of questions about Panthetine

Hey guys, i just came across Panthetine and it sounds like it can help. i have a couple of questions about it though and would really appreciate anyone who can answer some or all of them

1. Is it safe for a 16 year old male to take pantethine?

2. Does panthetine help with blackheads?

3. Once you start panthetine, do you need to continously take it even after you are clear?

4. Where can i buy panthetine and around how much does it usually cost?

1. Yes, if you stay within limits

2. This is different per person, so you have to try that and find out yourself. And please tell your experience here.

3. Even when your clear you still have to take it, it is not a cure.

4. You can search in Google right?

Hey guys, i just came across Panthetine and it sounds like it can help. i have a couple of questions about it though and would really appreciate anyone who can answer some or all of them

1. Is it safe for a 16 year old male to take pantethine?

2. Does panthetine help with blackheads?

3. Once you start panthetine, do you need to continously take it even after you are clear?

4. Where can i buy panthetine and around how much does it usually cost?

I just started taking it, almost a week ago. For the first few days I felt really weird and tired. Today I feel great- I think my body was just having to adjust to it. I can't say if it is safe or now- I read it was, and I hope it is. I bought my first bottle at GNC. Then ordered some off amazon. It was alot cheaper off the net. My skin seems to be looking only slightly better...but I am going to keep it up for a month before I make any decisions. Good luck.