Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i have been really thinking lately and i beleive that acne has shaped us to be who we all are today, if we didnt have acne we would be just like the other stuck up dickheads who think they are all that but they are weak inside and emotionally, acne has tought us to be clear thinkers and think about the consequences and rewards of each desicion we make while the dick heads dont think they just care about themselves and say whatever they think.

if it wasnt for acne i dont think i would be as smart as i am because i focus hard on my studies and listen in class when the teacher speaks when dickheads are talking to friends, we may lose in life now but when i comes to the real world smarts will get you alot further than looks unless you become a model which i think we can agree most of us arent going to be,

acne has thought us all a great lesson and some have the lesson worse than others but everybody with acne has been thought a lesson and with that lesson we grow as indivduals and become our own being instead of being a dumbass

I wasn't a dickhead before acne. It has made me judge a little less, but not anything noticeable. I have troubles doing homework and concentrating in school I am so focused on my skin.

I know some people with poor skin who are complete pricks and some of the kindest people I have ever known had flawless skin.

I was a huge asshole before i got acne and never cared about the people i was hurting. I was a dick plain and simple. I was so self absorbed with my self, looking back at it now it actually disgusts me how I used to be. But hiding in my room day after day I really got to think about my life and life in general. I have no doubt changed as a human being. As much as i hate acne, believe it was for the better that I got it and experienced it because it really did change my life.

I wasn't a dickhead before acne. It has made me judge a little less, but not anything noticeable. I have troubles doing homework and concentrating in school I am so focused on my skin.

I know some people with poor skin who are complete pricks and some of the kindest people I have ever known had flawless skin.

Same with me man. I have always been someone who isn't very judgmental just because that's how I was raised. Although acne has not made me any smarter, it has made me think a lot about my life and life in general. I am also starting to believe that my acne happened for a reason. If I had never developed acne, I would be a very different person, and not in a good way.