Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JazzyDancer

Hi, Starting this evening!!! Mild Moderate, severe?

How bad is my acne?

I really want this regime to work. I have had bad skin since I was 12 and I am now 22. It has got better over the years but it is still a confidence issue for me. It makes me feel ugly. I know that is shallow. But after 10years of nothing working I really want this to work

Would my acne be classed as moderate?

I have purchased the products and I am ready to start. I have just used the wash. It has made my skin red, as I can have sensitive skin at times. So the Photographs are red. So I have uploaded them. Now I am ready to apply bp, and moisteriser before bed. I am changing nothing with the routine. Just sticking to dans 3 products.

Anyway here it goes....

post-98058-1236544421_thumb.jpg

post-98058-1236544437_thumb.jpg

post-98058-1236544458_thumb.jpg

post-98058-1236544421_thumb.jpg

post-98058-1236544437_thumb.jpg

post-98058-1236544458_thumb.jpg

I'd definitely say you have very mild acne (I could barely see anything in your photos), and I think that The Regimen could definitely clear you up.

Be careful though, and take it slow, since you mentioned having sensitive skin. Benzoyl Peroxide can be very drying and can irritate skin. Many people go through an uncomfortable, dry phase when they start The Regimen, so you'll want to make sure you moisturize properly.

Thank you! I will take it easy.

Yeah I do have some active acne, small pimples. I never get big spots anymore, thankfully. I have a lot of red marks and scars from old acne. But maybe I just look too much.

Thanks for the advice

I have been far so far!

The Doctor just reccommend Accutane to me! I have read about it.

Just really unsure which is the best option now.

I will think about it

uhhh I think accutane is a little excessive for your case. I wouldn't choose that route yet until you gave the regimen a try. I had much worse acne than yours and the regimen worked wonders.. I swear, sometimes I really dont think dermatologists know a damn thing..

uhhh I think accutane is a little excessive for your case. I wouldn't choose that route yet until you gave the regimen a try. I had much worse acne than yours and the regimen worked wonders.. I swear, sometimes I really dont think dermatologists know a damn thing..

I agree with this. Why don't you try The Regimen for a few months and see if that clears you up before taking the big step over to Accutane?

Accutane for that, what looks like non-existent acne, would be way way too much. Please don't risk it. Give the Regimen a shot. You DONT need accutane.

Thank you guys!!

Maybe it is me.

You know what I think it might be. As a teenager growing up, it was so bad and I think I have some sort of complex. Its slowly started to get better since I have got older, but I have never seen the change. I just looked at my photos and it does look a lot better than I think I see it in the mirror.

Maybe after years of bright red acne that hurts, and pimples I just don't see the change when I look at myself

Thank you again

I started the routine and I am going to see how it goes