Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IMSODEPRESSED

IM SO F*&KING DEPRESSED!

HI THERE ALL, :wavey:

IM SO DEPRESSED GUYS! IVE JUST RECENTLY COME UP WITH LARGE PAINFULL PUSTULES THAT LEAVE BEHIND FUCKING NASTY HOLES! (ICEPICKS)IM FINDING IT HARD TO GO OUT! :ninja:

THERE ARE SO MANY WEBSITES THAT CLAIM THEY GOT THE RIGHT POTION TO ERADICATE THIS BUT I CANT HELP BUT THINK THEIR ALL BULLSHITTING US! AM I RIGHT? COS IM SO FUCKING CONFUSED RIGHT NOW I CAN'T EVEN THINK STRAIGHT. I DREAM ABOUT ICEPICKS AND CRY IN MY SLEEP ABOUT THESE DISCUSTING ICEPICKS. IVE ALSO GOT DARK PURPLE PIGMENTED SPOTS ASWELL AS ACTIVE ACNE.

IVE BEEN TAKING TETRAYSAL 300 FOR AROUND 6 WEEKS NOW (NO DIFFERENCE IN ACNE) AND IVE STARTED TAKING DIANETTE 35 FOR AROUND 5 DAYS NOW. IVE STOPPED USING RETIN A AS THIS MADE MY HAIR EXTREMELY THIN.

PLEASE GIVE ME SOME INFO ON THESE DRUGS THAT IM TAKING AND TELL ME WHAT MY OPTIONS ARE. I NEED TO HEAR FROM REAL ACNE SUFFERERS NOT MONEY HUNGRY PIGS THAT JUST WANNA GET PAID AND DONT CARE IF WHAT THEY ARE GIVING OR SELLING YOU SOMETHING THAT CAN FUCK U UP! THIS A A VICIOUS CYCLE.

PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME GUYS....

Aww I'm so sorry! :comfort: I'm afraid I can't help you with the drugs because every single one I've taken for acne has made it worse. But stick around and don't give up-there are lots of good people here who want to help you and someone else may have had better success than me. At any rate, welcome aboard! I wish you healing and much luck!

Hugs!

I would go on Dan bp products, or il buy a red/blue laser. these both could cure your acne. Then i would wait till your skinned healed. wait till the redness is all gone and the acne. Then after you grow out of acne i would try either dermorolling or stem cell injections. these two are new precedures that might have outstanding results.

Also if have just icepicks, once your acne is gone you can try individually needling them. Many people here have gotten excellent results. I've just begun trying to improve my acne scarring 3 weeks ago via dermarolling. I do think I've seen some slight improvement thus far but won't jump to conclusions just yet. Right now however, the most important thing for you is to get rid of your active acne before attempting any sort of scar therapy. Stay strong my friend, there are many people out there who are in the same boat as you.

one member in the stem cell thread (icaretohelp) had PRP injections by dr khan. he/she said that they had 1 ice pick scar that was deep and that it has pretty much leveled off with one prp treatment. as far as i am aware Dr Khan is the only doc doing this for acne scars in the UK. hes also the only one doing stem cell injections in the uk

Hey, you came to the right place. We all know how you feel. There are mornings where I don't even want to get out of bed. There have been countless nights I did not go out with my friends because of my scars. However, the worst thing you can do is let the depression take over. Your face WILL get better. It just takes time.

First, you just need to concentrate on getting rid of your active acne. To be honest, the things that I have heard from oral medications have been mostly negative (meaning they don't work). What I would do in your situation is get an LED array with the blue wavelength. I bought my LED at "theledman.net". The blue light kills the bacteria that causes acne. Secondly, I would wash my face with a good facial cleanser twice a day, when you wake up and go to bed. I use Clean&Clear, in the purple tube. Then I would use the LED on each part of my face with acne for about 5 minutes per area.

Once you eliminate the acne, there are many things you can do to reduce your scars. I am just starting the process, but I can tell you I am very optimistic, and being optimistic is the most important thing. Remember, everything takes time. We are all very strong people now because we have had to deal with this plague. Good luck and remember, just give it time and be positive.

If you are having painful cystic acne then I suggest you talk to your dermatologist about accutane. Keep in mind though that you CANNOT have any laser treatments (and many others) DURING and 6 months- 1 year post-accutane. They will also check your blood (liver profile) monthly when you are on this. Ask your doctor about side effects and all. After 4 courses on this I no longer get nasty cystic acne. Good luck! :)

IM SO DEPRESSED GUYS! IVE JUST RECENTLY COME UP WITH LARGE PAINFULL PUSTULES THAT LEAVE BEHIND FUCKING NASTY HOLES! (ICEPICKS)IM FINDING IT HARD TO GO OUT! :ninja:

THERE ARE SO MANY WEBSITES THAT CLAIM THEY GOT THE RIGHT POTION TO ERADICATE THIS BUT I CANT HELP BUT THINK THEIR ALL BULLSHITTING US! AM I RIGHT? COS IM SO FUCKING CONFUSED RIGHT NOW I CAN'T EVEN THINK STRAIGHT. I DREAM ABOUT ICEPICKS AND CRY IN MY SLEEP ABOUT THESE DISCUSTING ICEPICKS. IVE ALSO GOT DARK PURPLE PIGMENTED SPOTS ASWELL AS ACTIVE ACNE.

IVE BEEN TAKING TETRAYSAL 300 FOR AROUND 6 WEEKS NOW (NO DIFFERENCE IN ACNE) AND IVE STARTED TAKING DIANETTE 35 FOR AROUND 5 DAYS NOW. IVE STOPPED USING RETIN A AS THIS MADE MY HAIR EXTREMELY THIN.

PLEASE GIVE ME SOME INFO ON THESE DRUGS THAT IM TAKING AND TELL ME WHAT MY OPTIONS ARE. I NEED TO HEAR FROM REAL ACNE SUFFERERS NOT MONEY HUNGRY PIGS THAT JUST WANNA GET PAID AND DONT CARE IF WHAT THEY ARE GIVING OR SELLING YOU SOMETHING THAT CAN FUCK U UP! THIS A A VICIOUS CYCLE.

Lots of good advice so far.

do a google search to find out what the drugs are you are taking..or ask the doc who prescribed them..any time you take anything you should find out what it is, side effect, positives and negatives of them ect...maybe these medications are going to make the breakouts get worse before they get better??? that can happen..

I have never taken any medications for acne other then antibiotics..so others can tell you alot more..you may want to go read up on the nutrition section of the forum..changing your daily diet to healthier foods can make a big difference..

like everybody said, you need to focus on clearing up the acne first..you may have to do a combination of things like meds, diet ect..

it takes work and determination to deal with this..but you can do it. lots of support and good people here to help you achieve better skin..keep your head up and see you around. :)

Aww I'm so sorry! :comfort: I'm afraid I can't help you with the drugs because every single one I've taken for acne has made it worse. But stick around and don't give up-there are lots of good people here who want to help you and someone else may have had better success than me. At any rate, welcome aboard! I wish you healing and much luck!

Hugs!

THANKS FOR REPLYING. WELL APPRICIATED! :D

HAVE YOU TRIED TETRAYSAL 300? IF SO, HOW LONG WERE YOU TAKING IT BEFORE IT STARTED TO MAKE YOUR SKIN WORSE?

;)

I would go on Dan bp products, or il buy a red/blue laser. these both could cure your acne. Then i would wait till your skinned healed. wait till the redness is all gone and the acne. Then after you grow out of acne i would try either dermorolling or stem cell injections. these two are new precedures that might have outstanding results.

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY!

DOES THE RED AND BLUE LASER ACTUALLY WORK THEN? - HOW MUCH DOES IT COST AND WERE CAN I BUY IT FROM?

ALSO, IS DOING THE DERMA ROLLING AT HOME JUST AS EFFECTIVE AS DO IT WITH A PRO?

Also if have just icepicks, once your acne is gone you can try individually needling them. Many people here have gotten excellent results. I've just begun trying to improve my acne scarring 3 weeks ago via dermarolling. I do think I've seen some slight improvement thus far but won't jump to conclusions just yet. Right now however, the most important thing for you is to get rid of your active acne before attempting any sort of scar therapy. Stay strong my friend, there are many people out there who are in the same boat as you.

THANKS FOR YOUR ADVICE!

WHAT IS INDIVIDUALLY NEEDLING?

ALSO CAN THIS BE DONE AS A HOME TREATMENT OR ONLY BY A PRO?

THANKS MATE! ;)

one member in the stem cell thread (icaretohelp) had PRP injections by dr khan. he/she said that they had 1 ice pick scar that was deep and that it has pretty much leveled off with one prp treatment. as far as i am aware Dr Khan is the only doc doing this for acne scars in the UK. hes also the only one doing stem cell injections in the uk

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY!

WHERE ABOUT IN THE UK IS DR KHAN?

ALSO HOW MUCH DOES HE CHARGE ROUGHLY PER ICEPICK AND IS THE RESULT PERMANENT?

HAVE YOU HEARD OF GINALE SKIN CARE PRODUCTS?

CHRIS GIBSON THE PERSON WHO WROTE "ACNE FREE IN 3 DAYS" KEEPS EMAILING ME SAYING THAT THIS BRAND WILL WORK FOR EVERYBODYS ACNE. BUT I DONT KNOW IF HE IS TELLING THE TRUTH OR NOT.

DO YOU KNOW ANYBODY THAT HAS TRIED "ACNE FREE IN 3 DAYS"? IF SO, HAS IT WORKED FOR ANYBODY?

Lots of good advice so far.

do a google search to find out what the drugs are you are taking..or ask the doc who prescribed them..any time you take anything you should find out what it is, side effect, positives and negatives of them ect...maybe these medications are going to make the breakouts get worse before they get better??? that can happen..

I have never taken any medications for acne other then antibiotics..so others can tell you alot more..you may want to go read up on the nutrition section of the forum..changing your daily diet to healthier foods can make a big difference..

like everybody said, you need to focus on clearing up the acne first..you may have to do a combination of things like meds, diet ect..

it takes work and determination to deal with this..but you can do it. lots of support and good people here to help you achieve better skin..keep your head up and see you around. :)

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT! I NEVER GET THIS SORT OF SUPPORT FROM ANYONE!

sorry to hear about your trouble.

I am a skin tech and have worked with Dermatologist in the past. I' m going to be frank with you. All those website are pretty much full of it. Acne for some people can be a phase, but for people like you and I- it is like a chronic disease and you really have to sty on top of it.

First things first, do you have a good dermatologist??

Thats is the most important thing you can do to help yourself in your situation.

What products and meds do you use on daily/weekly bases including make-up??

All products and meds are not created equal and they don't all work for everyone.

sometimes you have to fine your combonation that fights your specific reasons for breaking out.

my combo is: Tazorac 1% cream, Yaz birth control, and weekly peel sessions.

I also use a 10% benzoyl peroxide cleanser called B-prox 10 and The MicrodermaMitt exfoliating facial mitt to aid cleansing(I also use Dermacia Acne fighting makeup). It took me some time to find the protocol that worked for me. and I suffered for over 10 years with grade-4 cystic/pustular acne. you may want to be on a good anti-biotic regiment like doxycycline or minicycline. for those who have resistive cases sulfa drugs may be needed or they may refer you to a Dr. that prescribes Accutane.

Also, If you get cysts and large pustules that scar you, have you ever had them injected when you feel them coming on?

A Dermatologist can inject a small amount of Kenalog (steroid) and Lincocine(anti-biotic) directly into the developing lesion and stop it before it gets a chance to take off. This is a qick in-office procedure and it works for me everytime. I tell everyone about it if they have a wedding, reunion, or photo shoot coming up. It can clear them up in usually 24-48 hours (sometimes less) mine are always gone when I wake up in the morning. I tell those who have cystic acne as well- because you want to nip it in the butt before it has a chance to scar you.

If you have scars already, what have you done to treat them??

There are a variety of of peels and resurfacing treatments that can lessen the appearance of the scars- no over-the -counter product will do that for you, If it says it gets rid of scars-they are full of crap. in-office procedures can make a huge difference like The Obagi Blue or for something stronger: a laser resurfacing treatment can be done. you may need several sessions. If they are pretty deep dermal fillers can be used like juvederm, which can smooth the affected areas for 6 months to a year. If they are deep sub-dermal scars you may want to look into scar revision with a plastic surgeon. They can do procedures called punch-incisions to close up the scar and resurfacing treatments can reduce the appearance further after you heal.

Where are you breaking out???

all over your face?...lower-cheek-jaw area? chin?

Where you break out can give you an indication if something is wrong inside your body.

If your hormones are off or if you have bowel problems etc. your skin will let you know.

I have heightened levels of testosterone and it makes me oily and break out a lot. I started Yaz because it is what is referred to as an anti-androgen, which means it suppresses the production of testosterone which commonly makes woman break out. It helped me a lot.

There are light therapies you can do with a Doctor. These Treatments are much stronger than at-home hand-held devises. you want to look into a combination energy treatment, if you are interested, Like Elos Acne Treatment, This used a Light machine that delivers BLue light (kills bacteria) and Radio frequency (suppresses oil glands) to slow and stop breakouts and heal the skin. This system is made by a laser company called syneron. They have a website. and The treament is done by a Doctor, RN or Skin Tech. It works very well.

Let me know how you answer my questions so I can Help you.

If you are having painful cystic acne then I suggest you talk to your dermatologist about accutane. Keep in mind though that you CANNOT have any laser treatments (and many others) DURING and 6 months- 1 year post-accutane. They will also check your blood (liver profile) monthly when you are on this. Ask your doctor about side effects and all. After 4 courses on this I no longer get nasty cystic acne. Good luck! :)

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY!

IM KINDA SCARED TO TAKE ACCUTANE. IVE HEARD IT WORKS BUT MESSES YOU UP IN OTHER WAYS.

THE MAIN SIDE EFFECT I FEAR IS HAIRLOSS AND DEPRESSION.

I ALREADY FEEL DEEPRESSED AND IM SCARED THIS MAY ADD TO IT.

IM ALSO SCARED OF LOOSING MORE HAIR. RETIN A ALREADY DONE THIS TO ME AND ACCUTANE I SUPPOSE COULD WORSEN IT. A HEAD WITH A FEW STRANDS LEFT AND PUSTULAR CYSTIC ACNE. WHAT A SIGHT THAT WILL BE!

DID ACCUTANE HAVE ANY SIDE EFFECTS ON YOU? LIKE HAIRLOSS ETC..

DID ACCUTANE TOTALLY CLEAR U UP?

IF IT WERN'T FOR THE HAIRLOSS I WOULD DEFENATLY TAKE IT!

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY!

IM KINDA SCARED TO TAKE ACCUTANE. IVE HEARD IT WORKS BUT MESSES YOU UP IN OTHER WAYS.

THE MAIN SIDE EFFECT I FEAR IS HAIRLOSS AND DEPRESSION.

I ALREADY FEEL DEEPRESSED AND IM SCARED THIS MAY ADD TO IT.

IM ALSO SCARED OF LOOSING MORE HAIR. RETIN A ALREADY DONE THIS TO ME AND ACCUTANE I SUPPOSE COULD WORSEN IT. A HEAD WITH A FEW STRANDS LEFT AND PUSTULAR CYSTIC ACNE. WHAT A SIGHT THAT WILL BE!

DID ACCUTANE HAVE ANY SIDE EFFECTS ON YOU? LIKE HAIRLOSS ETC..

DID ACCUTANE TOTALLY CLEAR U UP?

IF IT WERN'T FOR THE HAIRLOSS I WOULD DEFENATLY TAKE IT!

I would go see a dermatologist. If the derm recommends accutane I would consider it. If you are still weary about it go see a different dermatologist and get his/her opinion. If they recommend accutane, I'd go for it.

I would put the word of two dermatologists (experts in skin diseases) over anything that is said on this board or that you will find on the internet.

THANKS FOR YOUR ADVICE!

WHAT IS INDIVIDUALLY NEEDLING?

ALSO CAN THIS BE DONE AS A HOME TREATMENT OR ONLY BY A PRO?

THANKS MATE! ;)

at home

IMSODEPRESSED... I swear by Accutane. It is the ONLY thing that ever helped me, including antibiotics, lasers, and every face wash I can think of. I did not lose any hair or get depressed from it. However, everyone responds differently. It was a chance I was willing to take. The only side effects I noticed were very dry skin and mucous membranes (nose and lips especially), and some decreased night vision. It is a very strong med though, so weigh the costs/benefits carefully and then decide what's right for you.

Get on accutane asap!!!

Dont waste anytime! I swear its the best thing i have ever done!

The acne scars are going to be more tougher!! Treat the acne then work on a method for scaring!

I saw dr bayoumi from spire bushy. Do you have private medical?

Ask for Dr bayoumi. Acne is one of his special intrests

IMSODEPRESSED... I swear by Accutane. It is the ONLY thing that ever helped me, including antibiotics, lasers, and every face wash I can think of. I did not lose any hair or get depressed from it. However, everyone responds differently. It was a chance I was willing to take. The only side effects I noticed were very dry skin and mucous membranes (nose and lips especially), and some decreased night vision. It is a very strong med though, so weigh the costs/benefits carefully and then decide what's right for you.

If someone is feeling depressed, accutane is a terrible idea.

Accutane has too many side effects. Try drinking apple cider vinegar twice a day in high concentration. as high as you can take it. For me it's not a problem at all, although now I have reduce the concentration since all my acne had been cleared.

I've been drinking it for the past 3 years! It cleared up my severe acne!!! at the same time helped me lost all unwanted fat. It's really effective in detoxifying your body.

Give it some time, it really works! how I wish I realised this earlier and I won't have to deal with all the scaring that I have now.

singh who is this khan dude and where is he based, its not on harley street is it?

FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO THANKYOU DEARLY FOR YOUR RESPONSE TO ME. I'M EVER SO SORRY I DID'NT GET BACK TO YOU SOONER. I'M CURRENTLY GOING THROUGH A TOUGH TIME GOING THROUGH A DIVORCE. THIS IS TRUELY A VERY DEPRESSING TIME FOR ME RIGHT NOW.

I WOULD LIKE YOUR HELP AND I AM VERY GRATEFUL FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND INTEREST IN ME. I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS......

I HAVE A GP WHO IS ALSO A DERMATOLIGIST (NHS) BUT I FIND HIM VERY USELESS. HE HAS TOLD ME TO CONTINUE WITH TETRALSYAL 300 FOR 3 MONTHS. I HAVE JUST COMPLETED THE 2ND MONTH. I STILL HAVE 1 MORE MONTH TO GO. I HAVE DISCONTINUED USING RETIN A THAT HE ALSO PRESCRIBED FOR ME. THE REASON I STOPPED USING IT WAS BECAUSE IT REALLY MADE MY HAIR THIN. I AM NOW USING A NATURAL ACNE GEL MADE OF DISTILLED WATER, ALOE VERA, BLACKSEED OIL, TEE TREE OIL, PEPPERMINT OIL. I NOTICED A VERY TINY SLIGHT IMPROVEMENT WITH MY ACNE MAYBE DUE TO THE ANTIBIOTICS AND THE ACNE GEL. BUT IT HASN'NT IMPROVED ENOUGH FOR MY LIKING. I CANNOT AFFORD TO SEE A PRIVATE DERMATOLIGIST SO I AM LEFT WITH MY GP/DERM. - HE ALSO SUGGESTED I TAKE DIANETTE 35 WHICH I HAVE BEEN TAKING NOW FOR AROUND 20 DAYS NOW. I'M WORRIED ABOUT TAKING IT THOUGH BECAUSE I HAVE A FEW THREAD VIENS ON MY THIGHS AND I'M AFRAID THIS CAN WORSEN THEM. I'M UNEMPLOYED AT THE MOMENT AND IM NOT THAT ACTIVE ALSO DUE TO MY DEPRESSION.

I USE A NORMAL CREAM BASE FOUNDATION (KRYOLAN) ITS QUITE OILY BUT ITS THE ONLY THING I HAVE I DON'T GO OUT MUCH SO I USE IT ON AVERAGE 2 TIMES A WEEK. I DONT KNOW WHAT FOUNDATION TO GET AS I AM ABIT CONFUSED. I ALSO USE A THICK CONCEALER ALSO FROM KRYOLAN. ITS THE SAME MAKE-UP I WAS USING BEFORE I GOT ACNE. AS A FACE WASH I USE NETROGENA DEEP CLEAN. I HARDLY MOISTURIZE. ONLY AROUND MY EYES.

I HAVE NEVER HAD MY ACNE INJECTED BEFORE. MY GP/DERM HAS NEVER SUGGESTED THIS TO ME. CAN HE DO THEM FOR ME? OR DO I NEED TO BE REFFERED? IS IT FREE?

FOR MY SCARS I AM ONLY USING SCARZONE A BUT I DONT SEE IT WORKING TO BE HONEST. I ORDERD BIOSKINCARE FOR THE SCARS BUT I HAVN'T RECEIVED IT YET. I AM DOUBTING IT IS GOING TO WORK AS IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE. ALL THE SCAR TREATMENTS SEEM TO BE EXPENSIVE AND I AM DEVESTAED I CANNOT AFFORD THEM. HOW MUCH ARE THE TREATMENTS EG: LASER, PEELS, PUNCH, ETC?

I AM BREAKING OUT ON MY CHEEKS CLOSE TO MY MOUTH AND NOSE. YOU COULD SAY LOWER CHEEK AREA! AND OCCASIONALLY ON MY CHIN AND JAWLINE. MY GP/DERM HAS NOT DIOGNOSED ME OR TOLD ME WHY I MAINLY GETTIN THEM IN THIS AREA. I DONT GET ANY ON MY FOREHEAD. THANK GOD!

I KNOW THERE ARE A FEW TREATMENT OPTIONS FOR ACNE AND SCARS BUT FIRSTLY I GET SO CONFUSED BECAUSE THERE ARE SO MANY ADVERTISED. SECONDLY BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, IS SAD FOR ME BECAUSE I CANT AFFORD THEM. I REALLY AM DOWN IN THE DUMPS RIGHT NOW I'M IN TEARS EVERY DAY AND I REALLY AM STARTING TO LOOK LIKE A ZOMBIE (VERY PALE SKIN, EXTREMELY DARK EYE BAGS, LARGE RED ACNE WITH PUSS, THIN HAIR AND GLAZED RED EYES) I'M TRUELY DEVESTATED AND AM FINDING IT EXTREMLY DIFFICULT TO LEAVE MY FLAT/APARTMENT. DAY BY DAY ITS GETTING HARDER. I NEVER USED TO LOOK LIKE THIS I USED TO BE QUITE PRETTY. IT TRUELY IS A SHOCK TO MY SYSTEM. I USED TO BE CONFIDENT BUT NOW I HAVE NONE.

THANKYOU SOOO MUCH AND AM TRUELY LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR REPLY. X

I am a skin tech and have worked with Dermatologist in the past. I' m going to be frank with you. All those website are pretty much full of it. Acne for some people can be a phase, but for people like you and I- it is like a chronic disease and you really have to sty on top of it.

Thats is the most important thing you can do to help yourself in your situation.

All products and meds are not created equal and they don't all work for everyone.

sometimes you have to fine your combonation that fights your specific reasons for breaking out.

I also use a 10% benzoyl peroxide cleanser called B-prox 10 and The MicrodermaMitt exfoliating facial mitt to aid cleansing(I also use Dermacia Acne fighting makeup). It took me some time to find the protocol that worked for me. and I suffered for over 10 years with grade-4 cystic/pustular acne. you may want to be on a good anti-biotic regiment like doxycycline or minicycline. for those who have resistive cases sulfa drugs may be needed or they may refer you to a Dr. that prescribes Accutane.

Also, If you get cysts and large pustules that scar you, have you ever had them injected when you feel them coming on?

A Dermatologist can inject a small amount of Kenalog (steroid) and Lincocine(anti-biotic) directly into the developing lesion and stop it before it gets a chance to take off. This is a qick in-office procedure and it works for me everytime. I tell everyone about it if they have a wedding, reunion, or photo shoot coming up. It can clear them up in usually 24-48 hours (sometimes less) mine are always gone when I wake up in the morning. I tell those who have cystic acne as well- because you want to nip it in the butt before it has a chance to scar you.

There are a variety of of peels and resurfacing treatments that can lessen the appearance of the scars- no over-the -counter product will do that for you, If it says it gets rid of scars-they are full of crap. in-office procedures can make a huge difference like The Obagi Blue or for something stronger: a laser resurfacing treatment can be done. you may need several sessions. If they are pretty deep dermal fillers can be used like juvederm, which can smooth the affected areas for 6 months to a year. If they are deep sub-dermal scars you may want to look into scar revision with a plastic surgeon. They can do procedures called punch-incisions to close up the scar and resurfacing treatments can reduce the appearance further after you heal.

Where you break out can give you an indication if something is wrong inside your body.

If your hormones are off or if you have bowel problems etc. your skin will let you know.

I have heightened levels of testosterone and it makes me oily and break out a lot. I started Yaz because it is what is referred to as an anti-androgen, which means it suppresses the production of testosterone which commonly makes woman break out. It helped me a lot.

There are light therapies you can do with a Doctor. These Treatments are much stronger than at-home hand-held devises. you want to look into a combination energy treatment, if you are interested, Like Elos Acne Treatment, This used a Light machine that delivers BLue light (kills bacteria) and Radio frequency (suppresses oil glands) to slow and stop breakouts and heal the skin. This system is made by a laser company called syneron. They have a website. and The treament is done by a Doctor, RN or Skin Tech. It works very well.

FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO THANKYOU DEARLY FOR YOUR RESPONSE TO ME. I'M EVER SO SORRY I DID'NT GET BACK TO YOU SOONER. I'M CURRENTLY GOING THROUGH A TOUGH TIME GOING THROUGH A DIVORCE. THIS IS TRUELY A VERY DEPRESSING TIME FOR ME RIGHT NOW.

I WOULD LIKE YOUR HELP AND I AM VERY GRATEFUL FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND INTEREST IN ME. I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS......

I HAVE A GP WHO IS ALSO A DERMATOLIGIST (NHS) BUT I FIND HIM VERY USELESS. HE HAS TOLD ME TO CONTINUE WITH TETRALSYAL 300 FOR 3 MONTHS. I HAVE JUST COMPLETED THE 2ND MONTH. I STILL HAVE 1 MORE MONTH TO GO. I HAVE DISCONTINUED USING RETIN A THAT HE ALSO PRESCRIBED FOR ME. THE REASON I STOPPED USING IT WAS BECAUSE IT REALLY MADE MY HAIR THIN. I AM NOW USING A NATURAL ACNE GEL MADE OF DISTILLED WATER, ALOE VERA, BLACKSEED OIL, TEE TREE OIL, PEPPERMINT OIL. I NOTICED A VERY TINY SLIGHT IMPROVEMENT WITH MY ACNE MAYBE DUE TO THE ANTIBIOTICS AND THE ACNE GEL. BUT IT HASN'NT IMPROVED ENOUGH FOR MY LIKING. I CANNOT AFFORD TO SEE A PRIVATE DERMATOLIGIST SO I AM LEFT WITH MY GP/DERM. - HE ALSO SUGGESTED I TAKE DIANETTE 35 WHICH I HAVE BEEN TAKING NOW FOR AROUND 20 DAYS NOW. I'M WORRIED ABOUT TAKING IT THOUGH BECAUSE I HAVE A FEW THREAD VIENS ON MY THIGHS AND I'M AFRAID THIS CAN WORSEN THEM. I'M UNEMPLOYED AT THE MOMENT AND IM NOT THAT ACTIVE ALSO DUE TO MY DEPRESSION.

I USE A NORMAL CREAM BASE FOUNDATION (KRYOLAN) ITS QUITE OILY BUT ITS THE ONLY THING I HAVE I DON'T GO OUT MUCH SO I USE IT ON AVERAGE 2 TIMES A WEEK. I DONT KNOW WHAT FOUNDATION TO GET AS I AM ABIT CONFUSED. I ALSO USE A THICK CONCEALER ALSO FROM KRYOLAN. ITS THE SAME MAKE-UP I WAS USING BEFORE I GOT ACNE. AS A FACE WASH I USE NETROGENA DEEP CLEAN. I HARDLY MOISTURIZE. ONLY AROUND MY EYES.

I HAVE NEVER HAD MY ACNE INJECTED BEFORE. MY GP/DERM HAS NEVER SUGGESTED THIS TO ME. CAN HE DO THEM FOR ME? OR DO I NEED TO BE REFFERED? IS IT FREE?

FOR MY SCARS I AM ONLY USING SCARZONE A BUT I DONT SEE IT WORKING TO BE HONEST. I ORDERD BIOSKINCARE FOR THE SCARS BUT I HAVN'T RECEIVED IT YET. I AM DOUBTING IT IS GOING TO WORK AS IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE. ALL THE SCAR TREATMENTS SEEM TO BE EXPENSIVE AND I AM DEVESTAED I CANNOT AFFORD THEM. HOW MUCH ARE THE TREATMENTS EG: LASER, PEELS, PUNCH, ETC?

I AM BREAKING OUT ON MY CHEEKS CLOSE TO MY MOUTH AND NOSE. YOU COULD SAY LOWER CHEEK AREA! AND OCCASIONALLY ON MY CHIN AND JAWLINE. MY GP/DERM HAS NOT DIOGNOSED ME OR TOLD ME WHY I MAINLY GETTIN THEM IN THIS AREA. I DONT GET ANY ON MY FOREHEAD. THANK GOD!

I KNOW THERE ARE A FEW TREATMENT OPTIONS FOR ACNE AND SCARS BUT FIRSTLY I GET SO CONFUSED BECAUSE THERE ARE SO MANY ADVERTISED. SECONDLY BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, IS SAD FOR ME BECAUSE I CANT AFFORD THEM. I REALLY AM DOWN IN THE DUMPS RIGHT NOW I'M IN TEARS EVERY DAY AND I REALLY AM STARTING TO LOOK LIKE A ZOMBIE (VERY PALE SKIN, EXTREMELY DARK EYE BAGS, LARGE RED ACNE WITH PUSS, THIN HAIR AND GLAZED RED EYES) I'M TRUELY DEVESTATED AND AM FINDING IT EXTREMLY DIFFICULT TO LEAVE MY FLAT/APARTMENT. DAY BY DAY ITS GETTING HARDER. I NEVER USED TO LOOK LIKE THIS I USED TO BE QUITE PRETTY. IT TRUELY IS A SHOCK TO MY SYSTEM. I USED TO BE CONFIDENT BUT NOW I HAVE NONE.

THANKYOU SOOO MUCH AND AM TRUELY LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR REPLY. X

Stay strong man. I can't imagineyour pain, but just know that SOMEDAY SOMEHOW it WILL get better.

God bless you.